Society Is it End Time?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018
This is like the retail version of Minority Report. Between this and Boston Technologies, we're destined for armageddon.

Enock-O-Lypse Now! @Enock-O-lypse Now! Any shelter available to the rest of us TMMACers under the Denver Airport?

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
The minority report shit is gonna come when they have everyone's data saved up in bluffdale and they can analyze ppls entire lives. They will know almost everything about you and be able to run peoples lives through supercomputers. They will be able to spot criminals before they become criminals

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I have a family member with a $250,000 CS degree that programs their warehouse robots. 6 figures right out of school.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Told the lady last night that Amazon was Skynet...she laughed but I ain't joking

The Terminator: The Skynet Funding Bill is passed. The system goes on-line August 4th, 1997. Human decisions are removed from strategic defense. Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug.

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
He ran boiler rooms. Very smart but lazy also greedy. That doesn't change the fact you're a loser.
Oh your friend is super smart. Hey guess what I'm not texting you from a jail cell retardo. I'm watching a 65 inch TV w a sig c3 .45 on my hip and texting 3 girls. So fuck off.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Oh your friend is super smart. Hey guess what I'm not texting you from a jail cell retardo. I'm watching a 65 inch TV w a sig c3 .45 on my hip and texting 3 girls. So fuck off.
He has some sort of issues...let him be bro
just pixels on screen

U do you, have a great day

What is going on is.... He joined the nut hugger clan...they worship their dear leader and recite the same semi lame jokes regardless of the authenticy of the jokes origin...I think there is 3-4 in the clan and they meet in the gayboybar bathroom on wednesday nights to tap feet in the stalls if you know what i am saying

If saw his exit and how he was viewed on the o g u g you would chuckle

Last edited:

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
He has some sort of issues...let him be bro
just pixels on screen

U do you, have a great day

What is going on is.... He joined the nut hugger clan...they worship their dear leader and recite the same semi lame jokes regardless of the authenticy of the jokes origin...I think there is 3-4 in the clan and they meet in the gayboybar bathroom on wednesday nights to tap feet in the stalls if you know what i am saying

If saw his exit and how he was viewed on the o g u g you would chuckle
I'm not super worriied about it but thanks. I been noticing the cool ppl on both sites we're not the ones giving me shit. I got along good w a lot of the well respected ppl there including 3 cops. The ppl who get on me are almost always complete pussies who are put of shape and talking crazy online. You should see that guy mutant who was following me around everyday calling me names and calling my gf a whore. He is a fat out of shape retard who I'm sure never talks like that in real life.
Anyway hope you're having a good day buddy. Thanks again. I'm doing great.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
That's nice. Hey instead of messaging me, go hang out with a winner. Like your good friend who robbed a bunch of innocent ppl and went to prison. Lol at you calling anyone a loser.
I haven't seen him in about 10 years and I wouldn't call him a good friend.

He probably isn't lugging a crappy TV around in a beater truck to hotel rooms while driving nasty hookers around to clean some fat slobs jizz off them. So many guys are jealous of your life. lol

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Getting back to the original question, sorry to interrupt the cat fight, but no these aren't the end times, but if that blimp was in Alaska where I happily reside-- people would shoot it just for fun. Nuthin 'gainst ya'll sofistakated city-slickers watchin' big flat screened tellies wit Sigs in yore lap an textin' 4 honeyz at once on yer smart phone, but we happy like we iz yo.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Amazon is a monster. It's going to be interesting to watch play out whenever Wal Mart decides they've had enough. Wal Mart dwarfs Amazon in terms of cash reserves and profitability. My guess is they decide to crash Amazon's party soon.