General Is it okay to recline your seat on an airplane?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

im fine with reclining b ut like others said. not all the way.
If reclining it all the way was that much of a problem then airlines would reduce how far back it could recline.

There's no rule that says I can't recline the thing all the fucking way so if I'm tired and you're behind me then you're gonna have to deal with it.

Jan 21, 2015
This whole thread must be like 5 years old because all the planes I've been on recently only 'recline' like 3/4 of an inch at best.

And they still make a big deal about 'putting your seat in the upright position' for takeoff and landing.

Like wtf is the difference 3/4 inch makes?
(I'll let Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken answer that)

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
If reclining it all the way was that much of a problem then airlines would reduce how far back it could recline.

There's no rule that says I can't recline the thing all the fucking way so if I'm tired and you're behind me then you're gonna have to deal with it.
Here’s you reclining your seat back on me.

if someone is sitting behind you and they cant recline and you recline all the wa y.you might be a piece of shit. if he can recline, not so much

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
if someone is sitting behind you and they cant recline and you recline all the wa y.you might be a piece of shit. if he can recline, not so much
That's the designers fault. Especially if the seats cost the same prices

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Then he can't recline so you can't recline.. so the person in front of you can't recline... And in front of them...and...

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
thats f ucking retarded. so someone can kick your seat at the movies and yo u are fine wi th it? also. right before the movie they play rules on screen to not talk..put your phone on silent, etc.. there are rules..that guy overreacted but she is a piece of shit also.
Being asshole during a movie by doing something you're clearly asked not to do isn't the same as taking advantage of an option offered in flight. Expecting somebody else to sacrifice thier comfort in order to keep yours is selfish.

Being asshole during a movie by doing something you're clearly asked not to do isn't the same as taking advantage of an option offered in flight. Expecting somebody else to sacrifice thier comfort in order to keep yours is selfish.
read my last post

I'm English, but I lived in America for 5 years, would that make me more American than you are Portuguese?
my parents are both portuguese. they tried to get me to live there as a kid but i ended up moving back because it was li ke 20 years behind there at the time in comparison to the us a. now. not so much

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
my parents are both portuguese. they tried to get me to live there as a kid but i ended up moving back because it was li 20 years behind there at the time in comlarison to the us a. now. not so much
Do you consider yourself Portuguese because of your parents or because you lived there briefly?

This isn't a trap. My Mexican grandfather's grandmother was a 100% Chumash Indian.

I wanna know how much leeway I get with my jokes about Indians

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Why are your needs more important than mine? If you suffer we all suffer?

M

member 3289

That's not my problem. The airlines should reduce how far I can recline my seat if I'm in the second-to-last row if it's that big of an issue. They don't.

If I buy a ticket in the last row of an airplane I know exactly what I'm getting myself into, and I won't have a problem if the seat in front of me reclines all the way.