General Is it okay to recline your seat on an airplane?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
You guys changed my mind from thinking its rude to not giving a shit
it's rude to be inconsiderate about it.
I just give a quick glance over my shoulder and set it back easy. No reason to be an entitled asshole about reclining your seat.

Not really. You're thinking Filthy @Filthy and BeardOfKnowledge @JonJonesBeard.

Those fuckers live to argue the minutia of shit. I'm sure their wives adore them.
still, its nice to see no one takes shit literally and can just joke on each other here. id be happy if all the shit posters in the o g stay there. a lot of people go on there to get the attention they dont get in real life and get out of hand to feel like what they say is important. i mean at some point, they have to get off conor's nuts

it's rude to be inconsiderate about it.
I just give a quick glance over my shoulder and set it back easy. No reason to be an entitled asshole about reclining your seat.
my kids are growing up in a generation where every shithead will recline their seats all the way..i feel bad for them

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
my kids are growing up in a generation where every shithead will recline their seats all the way..i feel bad for them
there's a lot more anonymity in our daily interactions, which empowers our inner-asshole.
it's like our overall empathy grew, but our immediate conscientiousness decreased.

there's a lot more anonymity in our daily interactions, which empowers our inner-asshole.
it's like our overall empathy grew, but our immediate conscientiousness decreased.
social media doesnt count. people are going to be assholes out of boredom. i just think parents do a shit job raising their kids. my kids are respectful and nice. probably too nice which i am regretting now because most people are shit and will take advantage of it. it sucks to do my part to raise my kids right and others dont. i look at some of my wife's relatives and their kids are absolute tantruming turds..future democrat voters

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
/thread

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should you lazy fucks.
Or at least be courteous......it’s highly unlikely anyone will say no if you ask them nicely while calling an attendant over to buy the person and their other half whatever drink they want, particularly if the drinks are free, when you pretend you didn’t know but the thought is what matters to them.....

M

member 3289

But what's wrong with manners? You know your convenience is someone else's inconvenience.
Of course you do a courtesy check. Only someone from New York or New Jersey would be rude enough not to.

But the seat is going back regardless.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
People suggesting to recline only half way or whatever are retarded. A quick search tells me that typically airplane seats will recline 2" to 4". If that extra inch either way will make or break your flight then you need to seek help. I'm looking at you Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart

He's only just forgiven himself for being from Yonkers, don't think he could cope with having a NJ pal here.
im stuck here because my wife wants to be close to her family. id leave in a heartbeat. it is not even a joke. you can go to a store and the employees are miserab le fucking people..dont say thanks or hello...i legit drive 20 minutes to go to stores in pennsylva where people smile and say thank you.

just saw this vid on the news on the company tv. subtitles said...guy was punching the chair and who does that. that guy became a viral douchebag

news story guest says everyone hates a recliner unless you are tiny like michael bloomberg and it doesnt affect you.. can you guess it is on foxnews..lol

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
just saw this vid on the news on the company tv. subtitles said...guy was punching the chair and who does that. that guy became a viral douchebag
It's just not worth getting worked up about anymore. I just have the mindset that it's going to happen so when it does there's no surprise. I live away from my home country so I fly pretty frequently, just one of those things.

I'm useless at sitting properly so I've normally got my legs crossed. My main issue is people shoving their seats back super quickly because my knee gets bashed up and I normally yell something sweary as a literal knee jerk reaction.

It's just not worth getting worked up about anymore. I just have the mindset that it's going to happen so when it does there's no surprise. I live away from my home country so I fly pretty frequently, just one of those things.

I'm useless at sitting properly so I've normally got my legs crossed. My main issue is people shoving their seats back super quickly because my knee gets bashed up and I normally yell something sweary as a literal knee jerk reaction.
i dont really see it being a huge issue unless you are reclining all the way back and the guy behind looks like the kind of guy that gets pulled over by a cop because the cop thinks his airbag went off

Last edited by a moderator:

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
i dont really see it being a huge issue unless you are reclining all the way back and the guy behind looks like the kind of guy that gets pulled over by a cop because the cop thinks their airbag went off
My second long haul when I wasn't particularly well traveled the guy in front was of similar height as Too swole to control @Fraud Baby 's taste in women. It was a day flight and only 8 hours long. Pissed me right off that as soon as the seatbelt signs went off he shoved his seat back.

Only thing that really fucks me off now is if people don't have the courtesy to put their seats back when food comes around.

Hong Kong Phooey

Spreading The Coronavirus one Corona at a Time
Feb 12, 2015
There's no gawtdamn room in coach.
What the hell do people think?
We're all midgets?
That feature was installed for a purpose, and as soon as we're at altitude, I use it.

I just got so mad I punched my phone trying to crack that dude's melon open.

See...

if im ever sitting behind you i will rnc your ass into laguardia airport with no O2

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
People suggesting to recline only half way or whatever are retarded. A quick search tells me that typically airplane seats will recline 2" to 4". If that extra inch either way will make or break your flight then you need to seek help. I'm looking at you Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart
It takes one to know one

who would have ever thought this thread would go 6 pages without any pics of musicians with tiny dicks

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
What does my swede in more than anything is people with "hand"luggage that you could fit a family of refugees in.

Check it in. If you can't afford to pay for your luggage then pack lighter.