General Is it okay to recline your seat on an airplane?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

YourDaddyDevilAndLord

Dec 9, 2018
We were flying from East Coast to West Coast and as we were waiting to take off the cunt in front of us decided to start DOING HER NAILS!!! WITH POLISH REMOVER!!! Fortunately the steward came over and put an end to that nonsense quickly.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
So glad that I rarely have to fly anymore. It's such a pain in the ass. People anymore are just fucking twats.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I never recline. It's annoying when the person in front of me does it but whatever.

Flying is horrible so I always anticipate a miserable experience.

Baby crying.
Sitting next to a 300 lber who hasn't showered in weeks.
Elbow extended into my area guy.
People taking their fucking shoes off.

Nothing phases me. I am zen when I am on a plane because I'm expecting it to suck. I take everything in stride.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I never recline. It's annoying when the person in front of me does it but whatever.

Baby crying.

Nothing phases me. I am zen when I am on a plane because I'm expecting it to suck. I take everything in stride.
And it does suck. I flew so much at my previous job that I was able to get 4 tickets to Hawaii comped with points. I’ve flown twice at my new job in 2 years. Once to Vegas for our annual exec meeting, and once to Phoenix but that was on the company Leer...THAT is the only way to fly right there.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
And it does suck. I flew so much at my previous job that I was able to get 4 tickets to Hawaii comped with points. I’ve flown twice at my new job in 2 years. Once to Vegas for our annual exec meeting, and once to Phoenix but that was on the company Leer...THAT is the only way to fly right there.
Yes. I've flown Ultimate Air a few times. It's outstanding. Completely different experience.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
We were flying from East Coast to West Coast and as we were waiting to take off the cunt in front of us decided to start DOING HER NAILS!!! WITH POLISH REMOVER!!! Fortunately the steward came over and put an end to that nonsense quickly.
Does me in where chicks load up testing duty free perfume before getting on the plane which you're stuck with for 11 sodding hours.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Baby crying.

I hate flying also

I attract turbulence, it's science

Last flight from Hawaii was ridiculous

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Thought I wouldn’t recline. Then the sweet fella in front of me did. So I done. Now everyone has a good time riding the bus?