General Is it really wise to pay to be jerked off?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I was just thinking, that doesn’t seem to me to be a good way to spend your money. Just some hand masterbating you? Not really that great of a feat, imo, and not worth forking over money for.

A friend of mine paid some lady on 6th Street in Austin to jerk him off once, and I’m thinking he would have been wiser to have invested that money in a mutual fund.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I was just thinking, that doesn’t seem to me to be a good way to spend your money. Just some hand masterbating you? Not really that great of a feat, imo, and not worth forking over money for.

A friend of mine paid some lady on 6th Street in Austin to jerk him off once, and I’m thinking he would have been wiser to have invested that money in a mutual fund.
Ive never paid for that. but twice, the kindly masseuse went there, so I figured I'd throw him a few extra dollars

I mean her. I threw her a few extra dollars. or "dolores" for all you Texan bastids in here

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I don’t see the point in paying for it......just numb your arm and you will think it’s someone else doing it

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Does a carpenter pay to have someone build a porch? I can’t imagine paying someone else to do something that I’m at expert at doing for myself.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I did once. Never again.

It's one thing fucking them or getting a blowjob but a tuggy is a waste of money imo