Is Johnny takeover the greatest....

Discussion in 'It's still real to me Dammit - Pro Wrestling Forum' started by Shang Tsong2, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Shang Tsong2

Shang Tsong2 Prince Phillip is a GoD
    First 100

Ratings:
    +21,112
    Wrestler of all time?

Now hear me out, I'm talking in terms of match quality not personal accolades. I've only watched NXT and diddnt know him before then but every single paperview match of his I've seen has been as good as if not leaps and bounds better than anything the likes of the so called legends have ever put on. Barring Shawn micheals once or twice in his career.

I'm kind of torn on him winning the NXT title as it means he will hang around NXT, which is stupid because I only watch NXT, but if he was utilized correctly they could build him to be king of the hill until hopefully ciampa returns.

Thier feud could shift the dynamic of the game away from pg back towards the attitude era.

Tldr. Yes.

Gargano has been the catalyst for the the best wrestling matches in the industries history. If he stays in NXT for a bit it better only be to partake in the next wargames match

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bozy

Bozy OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?

Ratings:
    +6,425
    At first glance, it a God No from me. But the more I think on it. The better his case gets. He isn't the best at anything wrestling wise. But he does everything super solid. The thing he can do is draw the audience into the match. He might be one of the best at getting the emotion of the fans and getting them invested in his matches. If he can string a good main roster run together. He'll end up on everyone's top 10 list.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ShakaSway

ShakaSway The Unintentional Voice of Reason

Ratings:
    +3,650
    I like Gargano quite a bit. Mat based he is very technical with some flashy stuff here and there. Real decent balance. His speciality is in storytelling, which puts him above a lot of people. Even if you weren’t too interested beforehand, you will be by the end.

Greatest of all time? Wouldn’t say thats safe to say right now. I put him where I put SANADA and Will Ospreay. Might be considered that down the line.

My personal greatest of all time is tied between AJ and Ric Flair

Honorary mention in Sting. I love Sting

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Bozy

Bozy OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?

Ratings:
    +6,425
    I can't argue with AJ, Flair and Sting. Add Dusty to the mix also. He had "IT" as well. Could get you involved in any match. Wether against Flair, Luger, The road warriors or even my favorite fued he had with Tully.

• Agree Agree x 1
Draft saved Draft deleted