Is Johnny takeover the greatest....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Wrestler of all time?

Now hear me out, I'm talking in terms of match quality not personal accolades. I've only watched NXT and diddnt know him before then but every single paperview match of his I've seen has been as good as if not leaps and bounds better than anything the likes of the so called legends have ever put on. Barring Shawn micheals once or twice in his career.

I'm kind of torn on him winning the NXT title as it means he will hang around NXT, which is stupid because I only watch NXT, but if he was utilized correctly they could build him to be king of the hill until hopefully ciampa returns.

Thier feud could shift the dynamic of the game away from pg back towards the attitude era.

Tldr. Yes.

Gargano has been the catalyst for the the best wrestling matches in the industries history. If he stays in NXT for a bit it better only be to partake in the next wargames match

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
At first glance, it a God No from me. But the more I think on it. The better his case gets. He isn't the best at anything wrestling wise. But he does everything super solid. The thing he can do is draw the audience into the match. He might be one of the best at getting the emotion of the fans and getting them invested in his matches. If he can string a good main roster run together. He'll end up on everyone's top 10 list.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
I like Gargano quite a bit. Mat based he is very technical with some flashy stuff here and there. Real decent balance. His speciality is in storytelling, which puts him above a lot of people. Even if you weren’t too interested beforehand, you will be by the end.

Greatest of all time? Wouldn’t say thats safe to say right now. I put him where I put SANADA and Will Ospreay. Might be considered that down the line.

My personal greatest of all time is tied between AJ and Ric Flair

Honorary mention in Sting. I love Sting

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I like Gargano quite a bit. Mat based he is very technical with some flashy stuff here and there. Real decent balance. His speciality is in storytelling, which puts him above a lot of people. Even if you weren’t too interested beforehand, you will be by the end.

Greatest of all time? Wouldn’t say thats safe to say right now. I put him where I put SANADA and Will Ospreay. Might be considered that down the line.

My personal greatest of all time is tied between AJ and Ric Flair

Honorary mention in Sting. I love Sting
I can't argue with AJ, Flair and Sting. Add Dusty to the mix also. He had "IT" as well. Could get you involved in any match. Wether against Flair, Luger, The road warriors or even my favorite fued he had with Tully.