Is Koscheck done?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
He seems to have a lot going on outside of the ufc and just didn't look like he used to last night....also, at around the 3minute mark of round one he was looking up at the clock, might be looking too much into that but it didn't seem like he wanted to be there.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Koscheck won at the game of life. I hope he retires and rides off into the sunset.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I think he's done. He had like a 15month layoff and didn't show any signs of progression, if anything he looked like a shell of his former self. He doesn't want to fight anywhere but UFC, so yeah, I think he's done.

Sucks, he's one of the few fighters i didn't like at first, but through his fighting spirit he won me over. It always seems to happen right when a fighter wins me over, they get over the hill and i cheer for fights they end up losing, when i used to root against them when they won.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Priziesthorse;n33277 said:
Koscheck won at the game of life. I hope he retires and rides off into the sunset.

Same here man. Fuck getting back in there. Go run his businesses and enjoy being able to eat what you want, work out when you want, and life in general outside of the octagon.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
D241;n33290 said:
I think he's done. He had like a 15month layoff and didn't show any signs of progression, if anything he looked like a shell of his former self. He doesn't want to fight anywhere but UFC, so yeah, I think he's done.

Sucks, he's one of the few fighters i didn't like at first, but through his fighting spirit he won me over. It always seems to happen right when a fighter wins me over, they get over the hill and i cheer for fights they end up losing, when i used to root against them when they won.
I am in the same boat. I always seem to realise, way too late, what you have in front of you. Once I want mr koscheck to win its almost too late. For ex I wanted Sanchez to destroy him and after koscheck won the decision and had that stupid look on his face raising his arms, I'm lokkimg at the tv thinking I fuc-ing hate that guy. It's only years later that you wake up, step aside and accept he's fun to watch and want him to stir up trouble.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I hope so..he's lost his confidence and is a shell of himself..don't wanna see him get hurt..he's got plenty of other things he can be successful at..

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Priziesthorse;n33277 said:
Could not agree more. He still seems to have all his facilities, he should quit and move on to the next chapter. He can probably still compete with the middle of the pack fighters, but not hang with the elite. I don't see him as a guy who wants to be middle of the pack.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'd like to see him and Cook start their own MMA promotion.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
It's funny you mentioned Sanchez OP. He too is someone I didn't like initially for a long time, now, he's one of my favorites to watch.

Wanderlei, Sanchez, Koscheck, and now Benson are all guys who I didn't like at first, but how they have fought(recently Benson) has made me a fan. Even though Benson lossed a couple, he fought hard and for the finish and went out on his shield, I like that over the fight to win a round stuff.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
He's almost hitting 40 and he definitely doesn't like getting hit anymore.
I think he has enough wealth at this point to be able to retire now.
Gained a lot of respect from me after getting his orbital broken. He played the high road and to me it really seemed sincere