General Is religion the ultimate source of American retardation?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

karasu

Jan 11, 2019
a common theme linking past, present, and future is human nature. People are of the same nature now as they were in Ancient Times. There may be technological progress but people are the same nature now as they were then........

karasu

Jan 11, 2019
Moral of the story:
Going to church and being religious doesn't make you a good person.

Just like not going to church doesn't make you a bad person.

I do believe in God, but I don't think She gives a shit what I do with my Sundays. As Bill & Ted said: "Be excellent to each other" - that's pretty much what it's all about
"She gives a shit what I do with my Sundays."--------maybe God likes to feel appreciated same as it feels good to us when people show some gratitude?

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I'm an atheist but I dislike militant angry atheists more than religious people. I don't mind at all anyone that believes in God that is their choice. I don't understand the anger about it. I just don't believe and that's it. A lot of churches and religious people do charity work that nobody else does. I thank God everyday that I'm an atheist.
Atheism has become a religion of its own to alot of people. My in laws talk about being atheist more than any god fearing person I have been around.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Nice. I thought you might have been going for this angle with the last sentence of your first post, but also thought it might have been some silly 'humorous' slogan that self-identified atheists use.

I don't actually idenitfy as an atheist. I prefer the term 'non-retard'.
Only a retard would think it makes good sense to insult the 95% of people who don't agree with him. I don't believe in God but I understand how idiotic it is to insult those that do. Why are you unable to just not believe without insulting those that do? If you actually possessed any intelligence it would be to look into that and remedy it.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Some of the biggest pieces of shit i know are involved with the church.some of the stupidest people i know are super religious.once you tell me the earth is only 6000 years old and dinosaurs never existed nothing you say from that point on will be taken seriously

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Some of the biggest pieces of shit i know are involved with the church.some of the stupidest people i know are super religious.once you tell me the earth is only 6000 years old and dinosaurs never existed nothing you say from that point on will be taken seriously
I know thise types also. Some people go to church just for business reasons.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Religion is no different than a fairy tale
Fairy tales are much more coherently written than religious texts and usually provide far better moral guidance.