General Is Sonny Cuomo finished?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
This fuckers going down
- lies about the nursing home death reporting
- history of threats against NY congress people (one very recent)
- multiple allegations of inappropriate sexual behavior

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
He should be in jail over the way he handled Covid and killed thousands of New York seniors and then blatantly lied about it.

The flood of female accusations kills his political career.

He's toast.
Karma.
The guy is an asshole. Matt Serra

Last edited:

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
This fuckers going down

This^
Plus the Attorney General of New York wants his job and is gonna destroy him to take it...

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I have Fox Business on in the background while I work. They will often play bumper music relating to the story they just covered.

After a report on the Cuomo brothers and how the reporter can't report on the politician's issues - they went to commercial with Van Halens "Running With The Devil"

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
This fuckers going down

IMA-conspiritard-O the second thing and the first thing are the reasons why he's being kicked out of the club.

they need to discredit him because of the pending fall-out from putting politics over public health, and he doesn't have enough friends left to keep from being the scapegoat.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
IMA-conspiritard-O the second thing and the first thing are the reasons why he's being kicked out of the club.

they need to discredit him because of the pending fall-out from putting politics over public health, and he doesn't have enough friends left to keep from being the scapegoat.
That and if he comes out of all this shit smelling like a rose the Dem Clique will have to deal with him in 2024.
Kamala Harris won't be denied.

T

The Big Guy

The only thing that surprises me is that he wasnt trying to fuck men

He wasnt gonna advance his career any further anyway cause hes a pasty white cracka

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
He is a disaster and an embarrassment. I live just outside of Albany and I don’t know of a single person supporting him right now. Even my ultra-liberal brothers think he is a piece of shit.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
He is a disaster and an embarrassment. I live just outside of Albany and I don’t know of a single person supporting him right now. Even my ultra-liberal brothers think he is a piece of shit.
It's not the common ground we asked for...but it's the common ground we all needed.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
its a convenient distraction from the fact that the actual president wears a diaper and cant remember his own name. the canadian media does this all the time . they have a distraction story to take the heat off of the incompetent leader . they are going to crucify cuomo (and rightfully so) and flood the MSM with a cuomo scandal for the next couple month. when its almost over there will be a new accuser to keep the ball rolling . all the while the news has there headlining story every day and people are tuned in to it so they can put creepy joe on the back burner and just let him dotard around signing exec orders until its time for kamalas kill shot .by then cuomo is done and they can run with the first black female president feel good stories until everyone forgets that they just elected a senile demented alzhiemers patient