Is The 3rd Time A Charm For Julian Erosa, Or Will Sean Woodson Make It 8 Straight?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016

Tomorrow night, Julian Erosa and Sean Woodson will open up the main card in an exciting Featherweight bout.

When it comes to combat sports, most fighters have the same dream, to one day make it to the UFC. For Julian Erosa (23-8), he took almost every avenue he could to finally end up on the biggest stage.

Erosa built an impressive 16-2 record before making a splash on Season 22 of ”The Ultimate Fighter”. Once on the show, Erosa won his first 3 fights before losing to the SBG product Artem Lobov by KO. After a successful TUF finale win, he was cut due to a loss at the hands of Teruto Ishihara at UFC 196....

Continue reading:

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I’m really surprised he’s still on the roster. I suspect it’s because he’s a pure stand up fighter who either gets a flashy KOs or gets brutally KO’d. The fill in role is perfect for him because it’s at least going to be fun. He has one of the strangest stances in MMA. He stands straight up with his head on a platter. I think he gets brutally KO’d again tonight.

M

member 3289

I’m really surprised he’s still on the roster. I suspect it’s because he’s a pure stand up fighter who either gets a flashy KOs or gets brutally KO’d. The fill in role is perfect for him because it’s at least going to be fun. He has one of the strangest stances in MMA. He stands straight up with his head on a platter. I think he gets brutally KO’d again tonight.
PicsArt_06-27-11.27.45.jpg

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Last minute replacements are hard to find

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015

Tomorrow night, Julian Erosa and Sean Woodson will open up the main card in an exciting Featherweight bout.

When it comes to combat sports, most fighters have the same dream, to one day make it to the UFC. For Julian Erosa (23-8), he took almost every avenue he could to finally end up on the biggest stage.

Erosa built an impressive 16-2 record before making a splash on Season 22 of ”The Ultimate Fighter”. Once on the show, Erosa won his first 3 fights before losing to the SBG product Artem Lobov by KO. After a successful TUF finale win, he was cut due to a loss at the hands of Teruto Ishihara at UFC 196....

Continue reading:
Thanks brother