Lifestyle Is there a dietary protocol that accelerates love handle and bitch tit growth?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I’m thinking a vegan diet that features soy and lots of processed carbs would get the job done. Low protein. Thoughts?

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I’m thinking a vegan diet that features soy and lots of processed carbs would get the job done. Low protein. Thoughts?
Plenty of tofu and other soy foods. Use nothing but Tea tree oil soaps. Smoke plenty of weed. Estrogen levels like whoa!

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Plenty of tofu and other soy foods. Use nothing but Tea tree oil soaps. Smoke plenty of weed. Estrogen levels like whoa!
does tea tree increase estrogen?
source?
smoke weed?
source?

I don't do soy

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Search Tea tree oil and gynecomastia

Weed has also been linked to elevated estrogen levels and depression in males. But the studies on this make sense. It mostly affects people who live otherwise sedentary lifestyles so they're more at risk in general. So if you're likely to be a lazy bum and you decide to become a lazy stoner then there's a good chance that you'll then become a sad and lazier stoner bum with bitch-tits

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Ehhh here... The study was on boys. Lavender oil and tea tree oil increased chances of boy-tits

Lavender and Tea Tree Oils May Cause Breast Growth in Boys
I would like to see more studies than one and a less flawed study
Not saying it is completely false but far from proven

How Lavender and Tea Tree Became Labeled As Endocrine Disruptors
  • The products used by the boys were not noted, nor were their concentration of essential oils.
  • The chemical composition of the essential oils studied were not disclosed.
  • Because the chemical compositions weren’t tested or provided, there’s no way to tell if there were xenoestrogenic contaminants in the products' essential oils (or possibly in the products’ other ingredients).
  • The authors didn’t disclose studies with results which counter their findings, nor did they address the discrepancies.
  • While weak estrogenic results may be seen in vitro (outside a living organism, ie. a test tube), it does not mean that these results can be replicated in vivo (inside a living organism). Much more testing would need to be done before one could conclude that tea tree oil or lavender oil are indeed endocrine disruptors.
  • The plastic polystyrene trays used for lab testing contain xenoestrogenic compounds. Essential oils serve as a solvent, so it’s entirely possible the plastic lab trays could have contaminated the essential oil samples.
The doctors’ study did not take into account any other factors that may have been the cause of the gynecomastia. They didn’t look at their lifestyle, environmental exposure, or diet. Were they eating meat or drinking milk contaminated with growth hormone? Were other known endocrine disruptors like BPA in their water bottles or canned foods? Were they eating foods heated in plastics? The study did not ask these questions. Nor has there ever been, to my knowledge, a subsequent evidence-based study to evaluate the validity of the conclusion that lavender and/or tea tree essential oil are the cause of gynecomastia in boys."

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Weed has also been linked to elevated estrogen levels and depression in males. But the studies on this make sense. It mostly affects people who live otherwise sedentary lifestyles so they're more at risk in general. So if you're likely to be a lazy bum and you decide to become a lazy stoner then there's a good chance that you'll then become a sad and lazier stoner bum with bitch-tits
Very true that if cannabis is part of your sedentary lifestyle then...of course you growing them titties.

there are studies that link cannabis usage to higher testosterone and also higher estrogen

I would like some more recent, broader, and detailed studies on this...more with humans and less with rats...Only now can it be studied more broadly as it is somewhat decriminalized now

Cannabis certainly does affect hormones, exactly how and to what extent is fairly unclear...smoking vs ingesting vs vaping...thc vs cbd vs all the other numerous compounds in cannabis

Interesting side note...Hops for beer is among the most estrogenic plants

Last edited:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I work with a dude who switched to a vegan diet some years ago. He's of normal proportions except for his giant bitch tits.
I knew a dude who ate huge chunks of soy protein each meal
had some real man boobs
also drank tons of beer

was a wisconsin lad