Lifestyle Is there a sobriety thread here?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Good Morning Sunshine

Hawaiian Blues
Jan 5, 2019
A thread for addicts and alcoholics who are in recovery to hang out and share their inspiration, strength, and hope? A place for those wanting to get clean and sober to look for help and guidance? If so could you link it here?

Creeping up on 4 years

Good Morning Sunshine

Hawaiian Blues
Jan 5, 2019
Good stuff dude! What was the most important factor for you in deciding to quit? If you don’t mind me asking.
To put it very frankly, I was tired of feeling the way that I felt. I was too scared to die, yet too scared to live. Hit my bottom and realized I needed to make a change. I sought help and the rest is history.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I have been trying to quit too the health problems concern me, I am also tired of the hangovers. I had an uncle who died from kidney problems due to drinking.

I used to drink 10 pint glasses every drinking session now I lowered it to two pint(16 oz) glasses I'm trying to eventually not drink at all.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I drink 1050 cl of 40% alcohol every night. A real bitch to get out of bed. A while ago I only had 4 beers one night, felt amazing when I woke up.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I rarely drink but I like to make alcohol.

Wines are my bread and butter but I really shine in my hard liquors.

It's actually become a fun hobby.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I rarely drink but I like to make alcohol.

Wines are my bread and butter but I really shine in my hard liquors.

It's actually become a fun hobby.
maybe make a separate thread on it
sounds interesting and educational

I don't wanna fill up the sober thread...I do respect the sober thread and will likely join in the sober ness off and on as I take breaks and whatnot

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
A thread for addicts and alcoholics who are in recovery to hang out and share their inspiration, strength, and hope? A place for those wanting to get clean and sober to look for help and guidance? If so could you link it here?

Creeping up on 4 years
Nice. Almost 6 years here. I've talked about my drinking in a few threads here. As well, if anyone ever needs to talk. I'm always available.

I think @conor mcgregor nut hugger has a thread for people struggling with Spice.

karasu

Jan 11, 2019
fortunately I cannot tolerate more than 3 pours and generally have no more than 2 but to those which suffer some addiction which I am lucky not to suffer then I wish you well in your struggle to overcome that menace