Lifestyle Is there anyplace that starts with A that is a nice place to live?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Alabama. Enough said.
Austrailia. Everything their can kill you, including hot Aussie girls.
Alaska. Ive tried to play with bears before, and quickly reconsidered. Plus cold and snow.

Where the hell is there a place that starts with A where you would want to live?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Alaska is on my list of places to visit for sure.

Alberta, Canada

Athens, Greece.

Aruba

Atlanta, Georgia. Ha. Just kidding. Fuck Atlanta.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I like you Robbie. But seriously, fuck yourself.
Don't you be picking on fake throb, u homo.

Go pretend to get told off by mall security or some shit, while we all laugh at how full of shit you are.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
My hometown starts with a A. But it's a shit town with rusty water and meth headed zombies. So....

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Amsterdam is such a cool place for a weekend of fun. I couldn't wait to leave after 4 years though.

Have you forgotten America?

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Amsterdam is such a cool place for a weekend of fun. I couldn't wait to leave after 4 years though.

Have you forgotten America?
America is painting with too broad a brush. Ill send you more shirtless pics shortly. XOXO

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I had to google that term...but it describes me also...Love me some dark rainy days/months
gives me an excuse to wear layers of wool and I sleep like a baby in rainy season
You're barmy.
I don't want a brolly, I want dry burning heat. I want Virginia, but I do't miss its humidity. I certainly don't miss the rain in the UK or Amsterdam.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Austin be calling. Seriously. Always wanted to go for a holiday but really considering moving there.
Music wise I'd love it for a start, but property wise it's a 3rd of the cost than buying in Silicon Valley with a fuckload of IT jobs.
Yep. All of that.

You can live comfortably on 50k in Austin. You're basically homeless in San Jose on that income.

So many hipsters though. But generally nice folks in my experience there.