General is this place kosher?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Sadly it seems our OP pretjah @pretjah has passed away. He didn't post much on here just like our last fallen member @Frank Gallagher but he was still a member and I'm sure some of us remember him from the UG. Time to make his name purple mods?

Crazy reading his quote on here after Frank's passing and now he's gone...

R.I.P.

He died of covid is what I heard. Maybe you could stop posting intentionally misleading stats about the virus now?

Not using a tragic situation to be a dick. I seriously think you should think about shit before pressing the "post" button.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fucken hell. I'm literally watching shameless right now. Then see this thread. And on the previous page Frank Gallagher is mentioned too.
Too much deaths this week.

RIP pretjah @pretjah

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
He died of covid is what I heard. Maybe you could stop posting intentionally misleading stats about the virus now?

Not using a tragic situation to be a dick. I seriously think you should think about shit before pressing the "post" button.
That's exactly what you're doing and you know it just like earlier making a joke about my mom when you know damn well she's dead you piece of shit...

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Fucking hell.

Thuglife13 @Thuglife13 I honestly don't think @conor mcgregor nut hugger knew that....I'd be mega surprised if he went that far....I know he fucks about... You also know I've stood by you aswell and I like you man.

Jesus fuck....This is not a good look.

Ok who wants to bet on the fight thread tomorrow cunts?
I've posted it many times and honestly I couldn't care less about the jokes. The problem is multiple times he's come at me with stupid shit in multiple threads as he did yesterday and is such a vile "human" he comes in to score points about covid after the death of a TMMAC member. Now that is a bad look...

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
I've posted it many times and honestly I couldn't care less about the jokes. The problem is multiple times he's come at me with stupid shit in multiple threads as he did yesterday and is such a vile "human" he comes in to score points about covid after the death of a TMMAC member. Now that is a bad look...

I'm sorry....Dunno what to say

M

member 3289

I don't pay attention to most of your posts, dude. It's mostly misleading shit from your echo chamber.

M

member 3289

The guy died of covid, the disease you keep undermining when you post misleading stats.

Now THAT is a bad look.

M

member 3289

Yet you've quoted me mostly negatively more than anyone else lately other than the Canadian Social Worker who stalks me day and night...
Only your misleading stats posts and only because you've failed to respond or even acknowledge your mistakes.

M

member 3289

If anyone knew pretjah and wants to help, they're about 75% of the way towards their goal:

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Thuglife13 @Thuglife13 @conor mcgregor nut hugger

Like most topics these days, COVID is a polarizing topic with intense feelings no matter where one’s personal opinion falls on that spectrum. There is hysteria and misinformation on both sides of the debate. I (much like many others here) sincerely like both of you and consider you TMMAC bros. This thread was bumped to honor a fellow member. Be better than to allow personal disagreements on to tarnish the tribute for pretjah @pretjah.

Much love.

M

member 3289

Thuglife13 @Thuglife13 @conor mcgregor nut hugger

Like most topics these days, COVID is a polarizing topic with intense feelings no matter where one’s personal opinion falls on that spectrum. There is hysteria and misinformation on both sides of the debate. I (much like many others here) sincerely like both of you and consider you TMMAC bros. This thread was bumped to honor a fellow member. Be better than to allow personal disagreements on to tarnish the tribute for pretjah @pretjah.

Much love.
He died of covid.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
He died of covid.
Yes, and as someone who is literally in the center of the fight against COVID-19 (for ex. this week I was part of the small workgroup supporting the mAb procurement efforts by your governor), I’m as against misleading statements as anyone.
All I’m saying is there is a time and place for that discussion and I don’t believe it is in this particular thread.