General is this place kosher?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

Any way you could copy and paste it here? Sounds like an interesting read.
Nobody should copy paste some old posts. Nobody cared in the upsidedown and nobody cares over here.

You are all fucking mud names now

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I’ve cracked the firewall, and I’m about 90 man hours away from allowing swear words like F*ck and p*ss, to be posted.

M

member 3289

No. It is complete and utter bullshit.

I made a thread trying to big up a new gym, Fortis mma who has had a lot of success in the 2 years they started. Some guy with an axe to grind decided to use my thread as a platform to air out his dirty laundry(Flowwiththego). He called out multiple professional fighters, UFC level fighters, shat on them, called them out by name, and then when people started asking him to provide his own credentials, or to settle the differences in person, he acted like a victim, reported to mods to get post deleted.

I reached out to one of the guys he was shitting on, through social media, and the guy who shat on him told me info on him. I sent the troll shit poster one pm that said "xxxx", simply one word, his first name, which was super common.

He reported me to Ronald McDonald for doxing him because after he talked mad shit on people, including me publically, he doesn't get banned but I do, b/c I sent him a personal message with his first name and a question mark.

Posted and contributed there for 11 years, I tried to make a positive thread, some troll comes in trolling it up dumping his dirty laundry, then when shit blows up off the shit HE created, he goes and gets me banned.

K i r i k was big time wrong for not looking at the entire situation. In the mean time, I'll just be posting here. Fuck em.

M

member 603

Those of us that frequent the Grappling sb-forum sweep the forum, spray it with disinfectant from a deck sprayer, and then mop it every night. Please make sure you wear shoes when you go to the forum bathroom, if @Rhino sees someone go barefoot into the bathroom he has them executed.
All kidding aside, I've not allowed people to compete at the tournament I use to run when I saw them walking barefoot into the bathroom. There was this one kid I remember (like 18 year old, so in the adult division), walked in from outside barefoot, feet looking like a Hobbit, dude walks into the bathroom, comes out and walks to the mat. I stopped him and told him to go home and shower and put shoes on.... I'm not going to spread disease to people.

Of course dude got upset, I asked if he would do that in his academy, on the mats people train on.... Says to me "we do it all the time".... I almost wanted to DQ his entire gym..... Doc this happened in Charlotte LOL

pretjah

Scintillating
Jan 27, 2020
Welcome pretjah @pretjah

Good to see you over here!
How are things with your son? I hope he has recovered well!
he is doing better. wrestled last week and this week. his cardio is way down considering he was out of practice for a month. hopefully he's peaking at the end of season tournament. we still have a few reports to come back this week or next and he is doing a follow up brain eeg on friday to check him while he is "normal"

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Sadly it seems our OP pretjah @pretjah has passed away. He didn't post much on here just like our last fallen member Frank Gallagher @Frank Gallagher but he was still a member and I'm sure some of us remember him from the UG. Time to make his name purple mods?

Crazy reading his quote on here after Frank's passing and now he's gone...

he will be missed. was a good dude, was always willing to argue, if you wanted to argue, just chill if you wanted to chill and lend a helping word if you needed it.

RIP BRO!
R.I.P.