General Is this really Tom Segura?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
the visual?
or the audio?
Quite frankly, both, but more the visual. I'm pretty sure tom's beard is thicker than that, and it definitely has a lot of gray around the chin. I just watched his hot ones truth or dab (new video today) about an hour before I saw this thread, so I had his image fresh in my head when watching this. Unless your clip is from 10 years ago, I just can't believe that's him.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Quite frankly, both, but more the visual. I'm pretty sure tom's beard is thicker than that, and it definitely has a lot of gray around the chin. I just watched his hot ones truth or dab (new video today) about an hour before I saw this thread, so I had his image fresh in my head when watching this. Unless your clip is from 10 years ago, I just can't believe that's him.
my lady thinks it doesn't look right in the same ways

But I think it is Tom 100% doing a lip-sync...not sure when though...I think he told make up to make him look like Garth

Shit makes me laugh though...his corny facial expressions...Him and Christina hate acoustic guitar lol

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
my lady thinks it doesn't look right in the same ways

But I think it is Tom 100% doing a lip-sync...not sure when though...I think he told make up to make him look like Garth

Shit makes me laugh though...his corny facial expressions...Him and Christina hate acoustic guitar lol
Unless hair and makeup removed fat from under his chin, I don't think so. I think he posted it because the guy looks like him and he thinks that's funny.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I was there front row. If you watch closely, you can see my Bulls hat. Anyways. Yes, this was Tom at his Atlanta comedy show. The bit was pretty funny at the end. Just believe me. I wouldnt lie.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
if you watched his podcast you would know it is a running gag for him to make fun of garth brooks weirdness.
I know he has been roasting Garth for years

Haven't heard the pod in over a year tho

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I have tickets to see Segura and Stickler tonight. They need to let us cool guys in already. Gosh.