General Is this the most universally loved cookie in the world?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I know there are a many different brands but generally they are in these shapes and in a blue tin.

If you have asians coming over and you need a cookie this is it.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Those cookies suck, but the tin is great for a ghetto BBQ stove or shipping heroin across provinces.
I'm attending a college loaded with Asians however.
I will stock up on these and put invitation cards on them to my fight parties.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I know we have Spanish speaking users here, are these cookies a hit in the Spanish speaking world?

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Dollar store cookies? I'll stick with chocolate chip.
There are many different maker because they are often replicated. I think that supports my theory that many different demographics outside of dutch or Poland or where ever these are from likes them. This one I think is a genuine brand.* I think *

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Yes......with the senior citizen demographic only though
Even if not the number 1 cookie for americans many people still like them?
I'm meaning more like I think every kind of people like them.
They are very lightly sweet and lightly buttery. That's why I think Asians like them.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
There are many different maker because they are often replicated. I think that supports my theory that many different demographics outside of dutch or Poland or where ever these are from likes them. This one I think is a genuine brand.* I think *
Those are the ones I'm familiar with from my childhood. The old, wrinkly Argentinian lady who would babysit us from time to time always had them in stock. You may be onto something...

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Bland cookies that look like pretzels with huge sugar pellets on them that look like salt.

It's a giant mindfuck and I'm not playing their game.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Pretzels don't find it necessary to disguise themselves as cookies. This isn't Halloween for food. If you are a cookie , you should look like a fucking cookie.

If someone offered me one of these and said "Do you want a cookie?", I'd say "No thanks, but I'll take one of those sugar pretzel imposter things."

Then I'd throw it across the room like a fucking frisbee.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Ya I dont like the ones with sugar on them. Some of them do not have this, but still I think this is like the ethnic friendly American cookie.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Ya I dont like the ones with sugar on them. Some of them do not have this, but still I think this is like the ethnic friendly American cookie.
Are you trying to say I don't have any ethnicity?

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Here are the american cookies that are mainland Asian people approved imo. (Yes I like ALL)

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
no. Correct answer is "Oreo", sales 3X any other cookie.

Best-selling cookie brands worldwide, 2014 | Statistic
I have to disagree with this based on a couple of points. First place is actually private label by a very large times over to oreo and those blue tin cookies are often made by dozens if not hundreds different makers and they would be under the private label division.

Second Oreos are made differently abroad. They have Oreo in Korea and it's not as sweet. If you serve a Korean who likes Korean Oreo an American Oreo they would not really be the same so I feel that's kind of cheating by Oreo to say it's most loved cookie when their cookie taste different around the world.

The blue tin cookies on the other hand you can serve to a mainlanders the American sold cookie and they will think it taste good.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I love all cookies though...sweet tooth at heart