Society Is Trump Going to Make it?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Trump was never meant to win in 2016
100%

Leading up to 2016 nobody gave him a chance he was not suppose to win or have a chance for that matter ...yet he did ...how?

Trump is a puppet ...puppet of the people controlled by the Military.

2020 is no different then 2016 ..once again Big Media and Social Media are tag teaming the minds of Americans with propaganda bullshit ...

Yet it's all about to be unveiled ...the veil of secrecy is about to be lifted for the World to see ...

#GreatAwakening

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
100%

Leading up to 2016 nobody gave him a chance he was not suppose to win or have a chance for that matter ...yet he did ...how?

Trump is a puppet ...puppet of the people controlled by the Military.

2020 is no different then 2016 ..once again Big Media and Social Media are tag teaming the minds of Americans with propaganda bullshit ...

Yet it's all about to be unveiled ...the veil of secrecy is about to be lifted for the World to see ...

#GreatAwakening

Sounds a lot like "trust the plan".

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It was inevitable that Soros would send in Antifa and BLM dressed as Trump supporters, to wreak havoc so that the media and the Democrats could blame Trump for inciting violence.

Trump was never meant to win in 2016, and we have seen what happens when an outsider becomes POTUS. The establishment will stop at nothing to eventually remove them and to tarnish their name. It's supposed to stand as a warning to the next patriot who wants to become President to help his country.
You are retarded.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
There were some real MAGA people caught up in it, but the main violence was perpetrated by agent provateurs who were Antifa and BLM people dressed as Trump supporters.
So are you saying those MAGA folks are just innocent victims of their own stupidity?

The evil Antifa and BLM masterminds tricked them poor magatards into acting like criminal thugs?

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
So are you saying those MAGA folks are just innocent victims of their own stupidity?

No not at all, they weighed up the risks and that's on them. Personally I would never attend a protest like this because it is always likely to end up badly.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
No not at all, they weighed up the risks and that's on them. Personally I would never attend a protest like this because it is always likely to end up badly.
So you agree magatards participates in the riot but you also call it fake?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
You jetboat owners cried about being called jetboat owners and here we are.
Not true as I've been objecting to it for quite sometime. Not because the word offends me, but because it's typically used by people instead of good faith conversation. There's a handful of posters here who aren't capable of conversing without resorting to childish insults.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Not true as I've been objecting to it for quite sometime. Not because the word offends me, but because it's typically used by people instead of good faith conversation. There's a handful of posters here who aren't capable of conversing without resorting to childish insults.

M

member 1013

You’re a bunghole!!