Society Is Trump Guilty of Incitement?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Trump charged with incitement

• Guilty

• Not Guilty

Results are only viewable after voting.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Key word 'think'

This silencing of unpopular opinions should be worrisome for both left and right.
Yes there probably should be consequences for extremist free speech, but censoring speech and opinions is a slippery slope.
Cancel culture is hot garbage, I love seeing it come back on the left. That being said, I believe Trump incited the Retard Raid of 2021, and incitement is not protected speech

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
If this was a court trial a lot would depend on legal precedent for defining incitement among civil or business leaders. As a Senate trial, it's mostly going to depend on how many Republicans feel the fate of their seat will be decided in 2022 by Trump's endorsement.

M

member 1013

I mean from a purely literal perspective his actions definitely follow the dictionary’s definition of incitement but legally? Fucked if I know, especially because the senate is a kangaroo court

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
haha
wut?

was he beating it to replays
Take that bit with a grain of salt since I don't have a source. But who knows, there may be testimony from people at some point sworn under oath

But allegedly he was watching it happen and was thrilled cause he is probably a psychopath, unable to fell empathy. So all he saw was that people were fighting for him and his ridiculous conspiracy theories

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I believe Trump incited the Retard Raid of 2021, and incitement is not protected speech
Maybe he did maybe he didn't. I think it's a bit fallacious. Whereas Pelosi, beyond doubt supported BLM riots while cities were burning and being looted

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Remember when some of you were losing your shit because a man was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher?

"According to one law enforcement official, medical examiners did not find signs that the officer sustained any blunt force trauma, so investigators believe that early reports that he was fatally struck by a fire extinguisher are not true. "

Fast forward to today, and the mainstream outlets are scrambling for a new devil so the narrative is changing and they're pointing to a "chemical attack".

"According to CNN, Sicknick may have been fatally hit bear spray or another chemical irritant being spread by rioters during the insurrection."

BLM riots good
Maga riots bad

Cmon man

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Remember when some of you were losing your shit because a man was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher?

"According to one law enforcement official, medical examiners did not find signs that the officer sustained any blunt force trauma, so investigators believe that early reports that he was fatally struck by a fire extinguisher are not true. "

Fast forward to today, and the mainstream outlets are scrambling for a new devil so the narrative is changing and they're pointing to a "chemical attack".

"According to CNN, Sicknick may have been fatally hit bear spray or another chemical irritant being spread by rioters during the insurrection."

BLM riots good
Maga riots bad

Cmon man
Oh they killed him some other way instead of with a fire hydrant..... That's way more gooder.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Oh they killed him some other way instead if with a fire hydrant..... That's way more gooder.
who was spraying shit?

was it orange man himself?

could it have been LE spray he reacted to?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Take that bit with a grain of salt since I don't have a source. But who knows, there may be testimony from people at some point sworn under oath

But allegedly he was watching it happen and was thrilled cause he is probably a psychopath, unable to fell empathy. So all he saw was that people were fighting for him and his ridiculous conspiracy theories
Lot of testimony sworn under oath is being disregarded entirely in 2020-2021

I feel like you are watching MSM a bit much, don't believe the hype

I mostly just found the wording of "he got off on it" hilarious...made me chuckle

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
You act like I like Pelosi?
Not at all. Even if you did I'd be the last one to say you shouldn't.
Everyone is worthy of an opinion no?
People spend too much time fight ing against each other, about who's wrong and who's right.
Fighting the wrong battle imo.

Does it really matter who won the election? Two sides of the same coin.

It's a big club and you ain't in it.- K. Florian

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Nope, but at least be accurate with your criticism, some people might think you're retarded if you go making stuff up.
Do you look down upon retarded people?
What if they cannot help it?

Maybe they are just Born that way, just like gay people

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
This meme has been making the rounds on Facebook, mostly spread by people who don't really care about racism other than using it as a gotcha. It's interesting reading this whole exchange. Biden's position seemed pretty reactionary in hindsight but put in the context of how desegregation had gone up to that point, it wasn't exactly all that shocking. Still, his take was the wrong one and he deserves to still be excoriated for it.
Screenshot_20210211-172940.png
Screenshot_20210211-172952.png
Screenshot_20210211-173002.png

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Do you look down upon retarded people?
What if they cannot help it?

Maybe they are just Born that way, just like gay people
No, it's just how you describe those people. It's neither nice or mean, just factual.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
This meme has been making the rounds on Facebook, mostly spread by people who don't really care about racism other than using it as a gotcha. It's interesting reading this whole exchange. Biden's position seemed pretty reactionary in hindsight but put in the context of how desegregation had gone up to that point, it wasn't exactly all that shocking. Still, his take was the wrong one and he deserves to still be excoriated for it.
View attachment 27612
View attachment 27613
View attachment 27614
Is that from babylon bee?

I can't read all that shit

Biden is scum bro, is what it is

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
"It would've been a massacre if not for the brave efforts of security"

That's a paraphrase from global news. ?