Society Is Trump Guilty of Incitement?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Trump charged with incitement

• Guilty

• Not Guilty

Results are only viewable after voting.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Not at all. Even if you did I'd be the last one to say you shouldn't.
Everyone is worthy of an opinion no?
People spend too much time fight ing against each other, about who's wrong and who's right.
Fighting the wrong battle imo.

Does it really matter who won the election? Two sides of the same coin.

It's a big club and you ain't in it.- K. Florian
All true, except I'm right.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
"It would've been a massacre if not for the brave efforts of security"

That's a paraphrase from global news. ?
Unfortunately that's not true either, these people were the retarded dog who caught the car and didn't know what to actually do.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Lot of testimony sworn under oath is being disregarded entirely in 2020-2021

I feel like you are watching MSM a bit much, don't believe the hype

I mostly just found the wording of "he got off on it" hilarious...made me chuckle
My daily source of news is Krystel and Saagar from the hill. They are good actors for the most part

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
LE uses bear mace?
Same ingredients and the article doesn't specify "bear spray" it speculates

Point is that man did not have signs of blunt force trauma...that is not what the initial narrative stated that was run with.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Same ingredients and the article doesn't specify "bear spray" it speculates

Point is that man did not have signs of blunt force trauma...that is not what the initial narrative stated that was run with.
Yea, so it's OK he died because of the retards now. Wasn't a fire extinguisher, the media was wrong, it's all good.

What comes out of a fire hose is the same ingredients that are in a water bottle, same thing.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
My daily source of news is Krystel and Saagar from the hill. They are good actors for the most part
never heard of em, can't speak to their bias or lack thereof

I don't think any of us know how trump really feels about anything...he has been acting and playing a part for decades...I find that to be speculation

Trump has always been scummy, just like every other person that gets close to that office or those buildings

The guys that really care about the people don't get close as we have seen

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Unfortunately that's not true either, these people were the retarded dog who caught the car and didn't know what to actually do.
Just an ordinary guy who just want to hang with tha boiis!
"He was gonna murder Pence"
Screenshot_20210211-154254_Samsung Internet.jpg

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yea, so it's OK he died because of the retards now. Wasn't a fire extinguisher, the media was wrong, it's all good.

What comes out of a fire hose is the same ingredients that are in a water bottle, same thing.
retards weren't the only ones with spray is my point

If you can show a source stating no LEO/security discharged any spray then you can point to a retard...who knows what party or motive said retard had...there were plenty of non trump supporters there that day also

Incitement is a joke IMO...he didn't tell anybody to assault or spray anybody

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
retards weren't the only ones with spray is my point

If you can show a source stating no LEO/security discharged any spray then you can point to a retard...who knows what party or motive said retard had...there were plenty of non trump supporters there that day also

Incitement is a joke IMO...he didn't tell anybody to assault or spray anybody
You asking for a source is the fucking funniest thing I've read in awhile. That's a good one.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Well that isn't actually true sir

Fire trucks can spray a variety of different stuff

1- no blunt force trauma

2- we don't know exactly who discharged whatever he reacted so poorly to(we do know it wasn't an orange man)

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I mean from a purely literal perspective his actions definitely follow the dictionary’s definition of incitement but legally?
Do they? I haven't seen anywhere he's outright suggested people start breaking the law. I thought maybe I was just being a contrarian so I looked for other opinions. Even the law professor interviewed for BBC was like "Maaaayybe?"

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
never heard of em, can't speak to their bias or lack thereof

I don't think any of us know how trump really feels about anything...he has been acting and playing a part for decades...I find that to be speculation

Trump has always been scummy, just like every other person that gets close to that office or those buildings

The guys that really care about the people don't get close as we have seen
If you're into news, I'd recommend them. Krystel is a left wing populist and saagar is a rigjt wing populist

Right now they both think what trump did was wrong, but that the impeachment is worthless since we know the outcome, and congress should be focused on helping America

Both hate neocons as well as neoliberals

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Do they? I haven't seen anywhere he's outright suggested people start breaking the law. I thought maybe I was just being a contrarian so I looked for other opinions. Even the law professor interviewed for BBC was like "Maaaayybe?"

Often disagree, but this right here is the gospel truth.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
If you're into news, I'd recommend them. Krystel is a left wing populist and saagar is a rigjt wing populist

Right now they both think what trump did was wrong, but that the impeachment is worthless since we know the outcome, and congress should be focused on helping America

Both hate neocons as well as neoliberals
Good post
A fucking two headed snake if you ask me