Is UFC 187 being under-promoted?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BrattMamley

Feb 19, 2015
Possibly the best card from top to bottom since UFC 100. I get the push for UFC 189 and I fucking love it but this card should be getting much more promotion than it is. Hopefully after the 189 World Tour they will focus on this card more.

Jones vs Rumble
Weidman vs Belfort
Khabib vs Cowboy
Browne vs Arvloski
Benavidez vs Moraga
Dodson vs Makovsky
Stungun vs Burkman
Hall vs Natal
Thug Rose vs Ansaroff
Pyle vs Spencer
Scoggins vs Sampo

Are you shitting me with this card???

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This card sells itself. You wouldn't need more than two weeks of spam to get the world interested, for those that don't already know.
Do you know about it?
Of course.
I'm not concerned with the UFC's promotional ability or their finances.
Then of course there's the probability that one of the main's will not even occur.
In which case you'll get the promotion blitz you're looking for.

I'm am concerned however with Spike's lack of promotion, and it seems they are playing it awfully low key.
And I believe all these issues, including promotion of 189, are all interlinked and strategically analyzed due to the lawsuit.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Probably the best main card this year assuming nobody gets hurt. I give big props to Burkman for stepping up against Lombard when most wouldn't and I'm impressed he went the distance. God I hope AJ can mix up the LHW division and AA gets in a roll.

Jesus, if there's a time that you can make it up to Vitor for all the bad things that have happened to him this is your chance. Just bless him with one more head kick KO so he can silence the critics and wrap up his legendary career.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Probably the best main card this year assuming nobody gets hurt. I give big props to Burkman for stepping up against Lombard when most wouldn't and I'm impressed he went the distance. God I hope AJ can mix up the LHW division and AA gets in a roll.

Chezus, if there's a time that you can make it up to Vitor for all the bad things that have happened to him this is your chance. Just bless him with one more head kick KO so he can silence the critics and wrap up his legendary career.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I don't know about the under-promoted part, but 187 is stacked! Can't wait for that event.

Last edited:
M

Morpheushasleftthebuilding

i expect an injury,so its less or more injuries and the card falls apart.

Calavaro

IT questions? I got your back. PM me.
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
This proves the UFC is hurting from the shit PPV's last year. No more watered down numbered events I hope.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Possibly the best card from top to bottom since UFC 100. I get the push for UFC 189 and I fucking love it but this card should be getting much more promotion than it is. Hopefully after the 189 World Tour they will focus on this card more.

Jones vs Rumble
Weidman vs Belfort
Khabib vs Cowboy
Browne vs Arvloski
Benavidez vs Moraga
Dodson vs Makovsky
Stungun vs Burkman
Hall vs Natal
Thug Rose vs Ansaroff
Pyle vs Spencer
Scoggins vs Sampo

Are you shitting me with this card???
Damn, good bring up OP this card is pretty stacked by todays standards.
Main and Co-main=AWESOME
Khabib vs Cowboy-AWESOME, good enough to main event a UFN or fox card
Browne vs Arvloski-important hw bout, two exciting skilled heavies-I love it!
Benavidez vs Moraga=two top 5 guys right?
Dodson=exciting
Stungun vs Burkman-exciting fight with two skilled fighters
Hall vs Natal-exciting athletic fighter vs tough skilled fighter
Thug Rose-exciting and pretty
Pyle vs Spencer-very evenly skilled fight, possible fotn
Scoggins-up and comer that I'm very excited to see his career progress.

Been A WHILE since every fight was one that gives me some sort of interest in.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
After watching that Jose and Conor video the UFC really needs to step up for Vitor and that American guy