General Is your Governor dumber than this?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM4V3fDYogM&feature=youtu.be

Oregon governor Kate Brown is dumber than a bag of rocks...got pranked and trolled and even when she was told she was being pranked she still didn't get it.

"After exchanging pleasantries, Vovan, posing as a government official, asks Brown whether Oregon could provide military assistance. Brown says, “I would certainly need to talk to my team about the logistics about that, but I’d be willing to have that conversation.”"

"Vovan then asks if Oregon could provide “merchant vessels and fishing boats” for their military. Brown promises to get back to them as soon as possible.

The segment about meeting Mayor Quimby and perhaps all the Simpsons is just painful.

They also talk about buying second hand Nike sneakers for the Ukrainian army, legalized cannabis, and Brown’s pending wedding with the President of Ukraine."

Splinty @Splinty this is why we are signing recall petitions
this lady is completely incompetent

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Can you find a dumber Governor?

She won 51% of the vote...Big mistake Oregon.

Steering this state right into the shitter.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Can you find a dumber Governor?

She won 51% of the vote...Big mistake Oregon.

Steering this state right into the shitter.
it's always a neck-and-neck battle between the governors of Oregon and Washington...

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
your right
we need more corrupt, gullible, and incompetent low IQ politicians running states
Thanks for enlightening me sir

Haha that guy is a dipshit also
Kate Brown wears hers below her nose most of the time
I'm proud of our Northwest democratic heritage of outstanding intellectuals.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
that is exactly what i pictured the governor of oregon to look like

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
your right
we need more corrupt, gullible, and incompetent low IQ politicians running states
Thanks for enlightening me sir

At least you stopped faking the nice guy routine for a post.

The subjectivity of determining what makes some one "dumb" risk recall being a repetitive political move undermining democracy when it was likely intended for only egregious authoritarian actors.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
At least you stopped faking the nice guy routine for a post.
U are very snarky with me sir

It goes far beyond being "dumb"...it is mainly about incompetence...the gullibility and dumb is just icing on the cake

If a state votes to Recall somebody then let them recall.

Last edited:

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Did she not give up a section of Portland to protestors?
give Ted credit.

but they should be recalling her over her 'emergency' powers that she was invoking even before the pandemic.
if she was just dumb, I'd say keep her. Easy to work around. But she's dumb and a power-hungry authoritarian...just like God-Emperor Cheetoh TinyHands.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
give Ted credit.

but they should be recalling her over her 'emergency' powers that she was invoking even before the pandemic.
if she was just dumb, I'd say keep her. Easy to work around. But she's dumb and a power-hungry authoritarian...just like God-Emperor Cheetoh TinyHands.
I have to be honest, Big Orange's reign is going to age much better than people today think.