General Is Your Life Returning to Normal?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
You speak about the "finer" things in life with the knowledge and overconfidence of a 20 year old college girl, even your name is as basic as Uggs and leggings. I've simply grown tired of watching it. You're not going out with your wife for sushi tonight anymore than you had the help make you filet mignon a couple weeks ago. Please stop, it's getting embarassing to watch.
I speak about enjoying some nice dinners, wine, travel, etc... What do you talk about with friends and neighbors?
Because the fact that this is even a point of contention for you speaks volumes.

I picked the name because I like the print, and you have a problem with even that. Seems you've given me a lot of thought.

Well yes we are going to sushi, she had an appointment with her salon this afternoon and she usually doesn't cook on those nights.
Again, going out to dinner is an every day thing for most people. The fact that you think it's "suspicious" says a lot about you.

I never claimed the help made us filets, I may have even made them, typically 4 minutes a side and 4 to rest ya know.
Sometimes I make a truffle butter in case they are lacking in flavor.

The bottom line is, you are being a little bitch.
You should stop and try acting like a man instead.

Le Chat Noir
©

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I speak about enjoying some nice dinners, wine, travel, etc... What do you talk about with friends and neighbors?
Because the fact that this is even a point of contention for you speaks volumes.

I picked the name because I like the print, and you have a problem with even that. Seems you've given me a lot of thought.

Well yes we are going to sushi, she had an appointment with her salon this afternoon and she usually doesn't cook on those nights.
Again, going out to dinner is an every day thing for most people. The fact that you think it's "suspicious" says a lot about you.

I never claimed the help made us filets, I may have even made them, typically 4 minutes a side and 4 to rest ya know.
Sometimes I make a truffle butter in case they are lacking in flavor.

The bottom line is, you are being a little bitch.
You should stop and try acting like a man instead.

Le Chat Noir
©

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Nope. My county is applying for the newly created Phase 1.5 as defined by the Governor which will allow some businesses to reopen at limited capacity (mostly 25%). The good news there is that barbershops can reopen, and I need a haircut. That said, we're still in Phase 1 for now. Gyms won't reopen until we're in Phase 2. Who knows how long that will take? In the meantime, I'm riding my bike for an hour every morning for some cardio work. I haven't had access to weights for months now, so it's body weight exercises at home. I hate working out at home. I want the gym to reopen.

For my workday, none of the Phase 1.5 or 2 changes really matter. I'm sure my company will keep me WFH for the foreseeable future. There's no reason not to.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
we are pretty much business as usual in BC right now . doctors appointments are in person again. you can get a haircut .bars and restaurants are open. there is currently zero active cases in the interior health authority region .zero people are currently in the hospital and there have only been 2 deaths the entire time. BC declared almost everybody to be essential workers fairly early on and most places stayed open. i kind of forgot about the whole thing until i went to go in to Winners yesterday and all the staff had surgical masks on.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Clucking a couple of chicken heads. This thread has been entertaining.

Things are pretty much back to normal here in BC. 75% of the businesses have reopened, provincial parks are open, camping and recreation spots are open, they opened the kids parks/playgrounds yesterday.

Almost better than back to normal I would say, the local beer store and craft breweries are doing free delivery. Less tourists on the island. Restaurants are much less crowded and you have much more elbow room.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Clucking a couple of chicken heads. This thread has been entertaining.

Things are pretty much back to normal here in BC. 75% of the businesses have reopened, provincial parks are open, camping and recreation spots are open, they opened the kids parks/playgrounds yesterday.

Almost better than back to normal I would say, the local beer store and craft breweries are doing free delivery. Less tourists on the island. Restaurants are much less crowded and you have much more elbow room.
I have to say, I'm really enjoying your new thing where you talk about people in the hope they won't notice.

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
No new cases in 14 days.
Only 1 active case in the country.
Move to level 1 next week, which is no tracking or restrictions.
International border re-opening again in July.

Yeah it's pretty normal.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
restaurant outbreak in China, case study.

3 weeks ago it was reported that an additional 2 employees of a restaurant tested positive making the total 3. They had very few hospitalized at that time. We now have 29 positives that are requiring hospitalization.

Disclaimer: I have no idea if these two things are related.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
So the place was nearly empty, one other couple and a bunch of fat girls at another table.
They were doing a ton of carryout business as well.

The staff had changed with just 2 waitresses from the old crew remaining.

Things are back on track! The market is taking off and people are getting back to the real normal.
Well except freaks obsessed with race, those fags are just grumpy.

Le Chat Noir
©

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Yay! My county just got approval to move to a "modified phase 1" which means barbershops can reopen at 25% capacity. I need a haircut.