Islam Makhachev finally gets chance with hooker (link!)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
oh just ban me. sorry about that title. Great fight though. Hooker vs Islam. I didn't see Hooker's win the other day, did he escape a beating?

well impressed he'll be ready. must be wading through difficult times to get there.

jimmy boogaloo

Nov 15, 2017
ah cool, I like to hear that. though his opponent had been through hard times, hope that guy is ok.

is Hooker gonna get pinned and smashed? or does he have a good chance here?

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
ah cool, I like to hear that. though his opponent had been through hard times, hope that guy is ok.

id imagine hooker still has a significant striking advantage, so it probably comes down to his takedown defense sonce islam is likely to dominate on the ground, as he does with everyone

i could see this coming down to the third. islam getting takedown in first. hooker surviving

then depending on the damage hes taken and gas hes lost, hooker either gets beat up and/or finished in the second

or hooker keeps it on the feet and does some damage of his own

then its two badasses digging down deep to win the third

M

member 3289

Cool. Hooker's obviously staying in the U.S. for the next month. It was smart to get this fight in before having to go back and do a two-week hotel quarantine in New Zillund.

He finna get grapple-fucked doe.

M

member 3289

Four years you've been a member here and you're still oblivious to the fact that a person only gets an alert when you quote or tag them.

For fuck's sake.

jimmy boogaloo

Nov 15, 2017
Four years you've been a member here and you're still oblivious to the fact that a person only gets an alert when you quote or tag them.

For fuck's sake.
what's a thread?

I remember a poster back in the day asking what a hyperlink was. he got my question above.