Israel Adesanya vs Yoel Romero set for UFC 248

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Fake news.

I'm not on twitter but I recognize that 'Dizz' account as one that people constantly post rumors and fake shit from.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
What about Yoel's own picture from his timeline beneath it?
Makes it even more suspect. If the fight was signed, why would he link the source to some random sketchy instagram account? I don't see the actual source for him anyway. Is that his twitter or instagram account?

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Yoel is 1 / 4 since July of 2017.

By the time this fight happens he will not have won inside the octagon in over 2 years.

It’s utterly ridiculous how all it takes is shit talking in the media to be able to secure title fights.

Thanks Mcgregor, your actions combined with WME’s terrible management, have made this kind of stupidity commonplace.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018

By the time this fight happens he will not have won inside the octagon in over 2 years.

It’s utterly ridiculous how all it takes is shit talking in the media to be able to secure title fights.

Thanks Mcgregor, your actions combined with WME’s terrible management, have made this kind of stupidity commonplace.
Are you excited to see these two guys fight? Will you watch? There is always something we could complain about so why not look on the bright side and enjoy the ride instead?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

yoel has an argument for beating robert twice on the cards and also could have won the Costa? fight IMO
I haven't seen somebody clearly be the better fighter vs him in years... since rafael calvalcante took him out in strike force

Yoel has been finished once in MMA and his 3 losses were close as it gets with him almost finishing opponent in 2 of them maybe 3
He is one of the most impressive MMA fighters I have seen hands down

Who do you think should get the title shot right now at 185?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
yoel has an argument for beating robert twice on the cards and also could have won the Costa? fight IMO
I haven't seen somebody clearly be the better fighter vs him in years... since rafael calvalcante took him out in strike force

Yoel has been finished once in MMA and his 3 losses were close as it gets with him almost finishing opponent in 2 of them maybe 3

Please list top 15 and i will advise

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
I have no idea
not even going on those websites
I just know yoel is must watch and wins fight of night often...the guy entertains
Yeah, he is always looking for a finish and i always wait for him to drop some whacky, explosive movement that makes me cringe for the opponent who is subjected to it

People never satisfied

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Anything Dizz says, you might as well go and believe the opposite. Wouldnt surprise me if this fight happens though.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
Anything Dizz says, you might as well go and believe the opposite. Wouldnt surprise me if this fight happens though.
This is what rumor peddlers do - take plausible scenarios and pretend they have inside information. This fight has been campaigned for by both Romero and Israel so it would hardly be a shock if it happens.

But the actual inside source is the inside of 'Dizz's anus.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Please list top 15 and i will advise
MiddleweightChampion
C Israel Adesanya 16-0-0
1 Robert Whittaker 21-4-0
2 Paulo Costa 12-0-0
3 Yoel Romero 13-3-0
4 Jared Cannonier 11-4-0
5 Darren Till 17-2-1
6 Jack Hermansson 19-4-0
7 Kelvin Gastelum 16-3-0
8 Derek Brunson 18-7-0
9 Edmen Shahbazyan 9-0-0
10 Uriah Hall 15-9-0
11 Brad Tavares 17-5-0
12 Ian Heinisch 12-1-0
13 Omari Akhmedov 18-4-1
14 Antonio Carlos Junior 11-2-0
15 Anderson Silva 34-9-0

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Ya that would be the fight
but...
Costa has an injury
Dana White: Israel Adesanya won’t face injured Paulo Costa, too soon for Jon Jones super fight
Izzy thinks Costa may have USADA issues instead of an injury
He may be correct
Adesanya Very Suspicious Of Costa’s Injury
so whitaker just got finished
Costa is "injured" or something

that leaves Yoel, Cannonier, Till, etc...

I had yoel edging out the Costa fight or a draw...so I think he is a great Title Defense Challenger for IZZY

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
Cannonier is the only logical alternative and it's a shit alternative. He's looked ok at 185 but he was a .500 fighter at LHW and his resume compared to Yoel's is nothing.

Yoel is the far more proven commodity and the better matcup for Adesanya.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
185 needs some serious help. Other than its top 3, it's all guys ready to be set out to pasture or people no one's heard of.

homo fagit

Writer, and adventurer
Jul 17, 2018

Now this is some gourmet shit. One of these guys can fight for the cool interim belt if something happens to the main event

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I would like to see Izzy knock his cheating head into the cheap seats, but I’ll probably take the old juiced guy for the win.