Society Israel in turmoil over bill allowing Jews and Arabs to be segregated

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Jan 21, 2015
He hasn't seen or spoken to them in 2 years?
yes.

Crazy, right? I have had a hard time allowing myself to let him to choose this path and exercise such patience. I mean its his kids his life who am I to direct it

I am a big fan of the Tortoise and the Hare parable, but goddamn I woulda made my move a lot sooner.

Time will tell

Last edited:

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
yes.

Crazy, right? I have had a hard time allowing myself to let him to choose this path and exercise such patience. I mean its his kids his life who am I to direct it

I am a big fan of the Tortoise and the Hare parable, but goddamn I woulda made my move a lot sooner.

Time will tell
Something is amiss with his legal team/strategy. No parent should be separated from their children over a legal strategy (or lack of one). I'm thinking there is a lot more to the story. Hey there we are back on context.

Jan 21, 2015
We need to cut federal funding to israel. Why are we giving them money? Cut them off. Shut it down!
Did you see in that vid (or other sources) that apparently members of Congress or whatever have to take some sort of oath pledge to Israel to basically operate in the government?

I have only heard bits and pieces, would be nice to know how it really works. Cynthia McKinney is in that vid talking about it, I am somewhat of a fan of hers

Jan 21, 2015
Always found AIPAC to be completely bizarre. All those big events they hold and the big names and presidents all gushing and applausing lol it just looks so psycho to me

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2015
Makes the whole 'Russian Interference' story they've been sucking dry for the past 2 years seem so ridiculous in comparison.

MSM goes apeshit for a conspiracy theory of which there is little to no proof, while AIPAC meetings are held out on the open with a fucking brass band and no one sees the comparison lol

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Always found AIPAC to be completely bizarre. All those events they hold and the big names and presidents all gushing and applausing lol it just looks so psycho to me
But you're fan of Cynthia McKinney. lol You also believe the US congress pledges an oath to Israel? You are quite gullible. That's all the internet I'm going to allow for you this month.

I bet you are a fan of this guy too.

Jan 21, 2015
But you're fan of Cynthia McKinney. lol You also believe the US congress pledges an oath to Israel? You are quite gullible. That's all the internet I'm going to allow for you this month.

lol I remember that guy

Not a huge fan of McKinney but she had some good shots fired over her career, I like her shitstirring during the 9/11 scandal years

I don't know the facts about the Israel oath and yes I can be a bit gullible lol

I try my best

Jan 21, 2015
What is this Ilhan Omar story floating around then?

Has anyone looked into it yet?

Quite honestly I have only seen some headlines and social media clickbait. It has caught my attention though, would love to learn more

is it just some MSM disinfo story then?

thx

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
lol I remember that guy

Not a huge fan of McKinney but she had some good shots fired over her career, I like her shitstirring during the 9/11 scandal years

I don't know the facts about the Israel oath and yes I can be a bit gullible lol

I try my best
9/11 scandal?

Jan 21, 2015
9/11 scandal?
Yeah did you not hear about that one?

A buncha stuff blew up in NY and DC, and WWIII basically started as a result (whole War on Terror thing) changed the whole world.

Its a good story you should look into it.
I found it a bit fishy, folks like McKinney were calling boolsheet but like you said I can be a bit gullible sometimes.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Yeah did you not hear about that one?

A buncha stuff blew up in NY and DC, and WWIII basically started as a result (whole War on Terror thing).

Its a good story you should look into it.
I found it a bit fishy, but like you said I can be a bit gullible sometimes.
I didn't realize it was a scandal. The jews were behind it no doubt.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

LOL I am a fan of that guy...people elected that guy Haha
I was already dying before the punchline even hit

His body language as he enacts the tipping of said Island

then it gets better when the admiral says "we don't anticipate that" with a straight face as he is simultaneously shocked at the crazy dude

Jan 21, 2015
@3:16, his interaction with a scholar/defender of the Talmud:

"These are the 2 questions I have for you:
Is there a distinction between how you guys treat Jews and non-Jews in the Talmud?
And be honest with me - does it compare us to animals?
Its a yes or no answer, bud. If the answer isn't immediately 'no', and you find this book holy, you can fuck off. My children aren't animals'

Jan 21, 2015
Talmud sounds so hardcore, lol. From the bits I've learned, I would hope that very few jews take it seriously

Then again you can cherry pick many lines from the bible too but supposedly there is stuff about pedophilia etc too in the Talmud

Interesting how Judaism has 2 books. Wonder which groups religiously/culturally/politically follow which book(s)
Also Kabbalah

Last edited:
M

member 3289

GUIDE TO JEWS (UPDATED):
  • Most Jews - GOOD
  • The IDF - MOSTLY BAD
  • Netanyahu - STALIN
  • Noam Chomsky - JESUS
  • Sacha Baron Cohen - HILARIOUS
  • @Lars - FAN OF SHITTY SUPERHERO
Will update again when I acquire/remember more examples.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
7 elite Jewish bankers control the world from an underground cave. They do it by pulling on various levers.

Lebanon is best friends with the Juice, like all Arab nations.
Lebanon was supposed to be a Christian nation.