Society Israel vs. Palestine Round 5078: POLL

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Who's more to blame for this latest surge in violence?

• Israel

• Palestinians/Hamas

Results are only viewable after voting.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
this is so fucked up

they must think with all eyes on ukraine they can get away with even more

I'm not so sure. It's endemic. They are out of control with the hate. You can see in the faces of some on that footage they were there for a fight. Turning up in full riot gear for a funeral was so disreptful but they don't give a shit. The know nothing will happen to them.

Shireen was targeted. There are 5 missed shots on the tree behind her. This a war crime.

This happened today like every other day too.

View: https://twitter.com/MiddleEastEye/status/1525141665110966275?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1525141665110966275%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.liverpoolway.co.uk%2Findex.php%3Fapp%3Dcoremodule%3Dsystemcontroller%3Dembedurl%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FMiddleEastEye%2Fstatus%2F1525141665110966275

M

member 1013

one thing i was massively wrong about RE: Israel was the percentage of ultra religious morons, I was quoting 4 decade old statistics, but I have now been corrected by people here and my own family.

it’s not good

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
it’s not good but it is inevitable

the UN human rights commission already got shut down once for its fixation, the vanguard of which are the most oppressive and authoritarian regimes in the world.

i think the whole place is a cauldron and i’ve been trying for years to get my family out. like my ukranian family, they are stubborn and it will probably take an existential war to get them to leave.
one thing i was massively wrong about RE: Israel was the percentage of ultra religious morons, I was quoting 4 decade old statistics, but I have now been corrected by people here and my own family.

it’s not good

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
bruv when i’m not trolling i’m very reasonable on Israel

i’ve always said it has another 60 years, max. den da nukes fly

u scared?
Nah bruv, haven't you seen the documentary 'On the Beach'? Melbourne is the last place in the world that gets got. We win!

Only problem is, those sneaky Sydney cunts used it as propaganda against us and now basically everyone thinks this admittedly funny quote is real.

'An apocryphal quote was famously (and erroneously) attributed to Ava Gardner, in which she described Melbourne as “the perfect place to make a film about the end of the world”. The quote was fabricated by Sydney Morning Herald journalist Neil Jillett for a satirical piece and endures in Victorian folklore to this day'.

M

member 3289

Nah bruv, haven't you seen the documentary 'On the Beach'? Melbourne is the last place in the world that gets got. We win!

Only problem is, those sneaky Sydney cunts used it as propaganda against us and now basically everyone thinks this admittedly funny quote is real.

'An apocryphal quote was famously (and erroneously) attributed to Ava Gardner, in which she described Melbourne as “the perfect place to make a film about the end of the world”. The quote was fabricated by Sydney Morning Herald journalist Neil Jillett for a satirical piece and endures in Victorian folklore to this day'.
I think you meant to post this in the Who Gives a Shit thread

M

member 1013

should i move to adelaide bruv

heard it’s cheap there

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
should i move to adelaide bruv

heard it’s cheap there
Adelaide is a nice place once you take up meth to get over the boredom.

But yes, it would probably be the least bad option for anyone retarded enough to actually voluntarily live in this bogan wasteland. It's sleepy but fuck paying for a place in any of the four bigger cities and I prefer Adelaide over Brisbane and Perth anyway.

M

member 1013

Adelaide is a nice place once you take up meth to get over the boredom.

But yes, it would probably be the least bad option for anyone retarded enough to actually voluntarily live in this bogan wasteland. It's sleepy but fuck paying for a place in any of the four bigger cities and I prefer Adelaide over Brisbane and Perth anyway.
or should i buy a place next to hemsworth?!