Society Israel vs. Palestine Round 5078: POLL

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Who's more to blame for this latest surge in violence?

• Israel

• Palestinians/Hamas

Results are only viewable after voting.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm not going to engage with you if you continue the personal insults. I have no interest in that type of back and forth.
Go back to the truck store and see if they can throw in an extra pussy, yours seems broken.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Don't feed the troll mate.

Best advice you gave me.
Good advice.

Fwiw I am completely placid right now. In no way do I consider myself arguing etc. I'm just trying to decide whether to have burgers or chicken.

M

member 3289

I have long said I think they have the best technology there. Obviously I don't want a large scale war to occur anywhere, but, but, I'd be curious to see what would happen if Russia came knocking on the door.

Personally I think Israel would smack em and they would run off.
Russia would crush them.

Israel

Budget: $17 billion
Active frontline personnel: 160,000
Tanks: 4,170
Total aircraft: 684
Submarines: 5

Russia

Budget: $84.5 billion
Active frontline personnel: 766,055
Tanks: 15,398
Total aircraft: 3,429
Submarines: 55

Ok maybe not crush but beat handily.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Russia would crush them.

Israel

Budget: $17 billion
Active frontline personnel: 160,000
Tanks: 4,170
Total aircraft: 684
Submarines: 5

Russia

Budget: $84.5 billion
Active frontline personnel: 766,055
Tanks: 15,398
Total aircraft: 3,429
Submarines: 55

Ok maybe not crush but beat handily.
Don't let numbers fool you. Israel probably lied about its own numbers so it has to pay itself less tax! It's the way of these people. I expect at least ten times more than they declared

M

member 3289

Israel has the F-35, which is far better than anything in the Russian fleet, but its Iron Dome missile defense system would be rendered useless by the sheer number of rockets fired by the Russians.

Israel has the strongest military in the Middle East though.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Israel has the F-35, which is far better than anything in the Russian fleet, but its Iron Dome missile defense system would be rendered useless by the sheer number of rockets fired by the Russians.

Israel has the strongest military in the Middle East though.
F-35 is the most expensive game changing hunk of awesome shit ever.

Fucker never did anything but cost a load of money and not work.

M

member 3289

Then it did work and the news goes dry
Yeah coincidentally the Israelis have used it to drop bombs in Syria whilst successfully evading detection bythe Syrian military and their Russian-made SAM defense system.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yeah coincidentally the Israelis have used it to drop bombs in Syria whilst successfully evading detection bythe Syrian military and their Russian-made SAM defense system.
Until you mentioned it I diddnt know, or forgot they had F-35. I know Qatar and Israel have eurofighter, but diddnt know about that. Not that I keep up with the news.

Palestine doesn't have an airforce.

And regards to russia, that thing will smoke anything they have in the sky before they even know they are in a fight.

For years that thing was a hunk of shit then they got it right and it killed everything at red flag, fun times.

M

member 3289

And regards to russia, that thing will smoke anything they have in the sky before they even know they are in a fight.
I have also heard this when people compare the F-22 to the F-35. They say the F-22 is better at A2A combat but it would be blown up before it could even see the F-35 on its radar.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I have also heard this when people compare the F-22 to the F-35. They say the F-22 is better at A2A combat but it would be blown up before it could even see the F-35 on its radar.
That's what I heard too. It smoked red flag and then they went quiet about it. Tells you all you need to know

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Red flag is a military exercise in Vegas. Tho world teams up and makes a massive army (3rd largest when I looked) and pretends to save the world.

It's gay as fuck.

But awesome if you are a maintainer as you get to hang out in Vegas

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Iran would marmalise them

Its not even close.
Iran ain't gonna do shit.

Unless I went to help them, you think they would pay me top dorrar? I'm sure there used to be a Persian in here

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Good advice.

Fwiw I am completely placid right now. In no way do I consider myself arguing etc. I'm just trying to decide whether to have burgers or chicken.
Got Chinese in the end. Or oriental food as you have to call it nowadays

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
so...Palestinian gov't not racist? not kinda a little bit?
killing innocent is bad on both sides. i said that in this thread

all im highlighting in this thread is that the common (but slowly changing) assumption that the palestinians are subhuman is racist

and the narrative that the israel government is good since our corrupt politicans consider it an ally is also bullshit

more and more americans and non americans are viewing the israeli government for what it is

trash

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Iran ain't gonna do shit.

Unless I went to help them, you think they would pay me top dorrar? I'm sure there used to be a Persian in here

Of course not. Daddy has their back.

But one day they may kill a baby too many.

Let's get it right. They violate UN laws every single day.

They would be fucked in normal terms. a land the size of Wales dictating an entire continent....

Lol

Its a matter of time.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Of course not. Daddy has their back.

But one day they may kill a baby too many.

Let's get it right. They violate UN laws every single day.

They would be fucked in normal terms. a land the size of Wales dictating an entire continent....

Lol

Its a matter of time.
England is smaller than Arizona, yet we taught the whole world who's boss.