Society Israel vs. Palestine Round 5078: POLL

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Who's more to blame for this latest surge in violence?

• Israel

• Palestinians/Hamas

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
While this is propaganda and may not be true in Iran/Syria's case it is a wider poimt worth acknowledging.

Missile defence may work against inferior enemies but against a symmetrical opponent it has always been a fantasy.

What's easier - making bullets that can shoot down bullets or making better bullets? The attacker will always be able to develop missiles capable of overwhelming a defensive system faster than you can develop that system.

The Iron Dome might not be a costly waste of time but missile defence systems aimed at the Russians or Chinese are.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Disturbing how brainwashed people are, apartheid is okay aslong as it happends in Israel.

I'm not gonna go into it, since it's a sensible topic that will easily get you banned. But I will say this, I really enjoyed the recent clip of a settler who drove and plowed through an innocent bystander and got his ass completely beat by a few good samaritans, violence against innocent people is never okay.
were they definitely Samaritans? Could they have been Damascans?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
twitter right now "they are dropping illegal white phosphorus bombs on the city of #gaza" insert a clip from 5 years ago and retweet 50000x
White phosphorus is allowed to be used to attack equipment, if people happen to be there then that's their fault honestly. Don't stand under the smoke "spider webs".

I wonder if the Israelis are doing shake n bake? Half of a battery fires Willy P while the other half fires HE or HEDP munitions. It's fucking awesome.

M

member 1013

White phosphorus is allowed to be used to attack equipment, if people happen to be there then that's their fault honestly. Don't stand under the smoke "spider webs".

I wonder if the Israelis are doing shake n bake? Half of a battery fires Willy P while the other half fires HE or HEDP munitions. It's fucking awesome.
They don’t have anywhere to go, gaza is densely populated and Hamas purposely operates out of highly populated civilian areas. They don’t care if their people die or get wounded, they become “shahids,” just another martyr for the cause. It’s sick.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
They don’t have anywhere to go, gaza is densely populated and Hamas purposely operates out of highly populated civilian areas. They don’t care if their people die or get wounded, they become “shahids,” just another martyr for the cause. It’s sick.

Throw some mud on it, it stops the Willey Pete from burning