Society Israel vs. Palestine Round 5078: POLL

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Who's more to blame for this latest surge in violence?

• Israel

• Palestinians/Hamas

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
Netanyahu really will do anything to stay in power. I fear this will get much worse for Palestine before it gets better.

"The conflict has led to the freezing of talks by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s opponents on forming a governing coalition to unseat him after Israel’s inconclusive March 23 election."

“The Israeli military will continue to attack and will bring about complete and long-term quiet,” Gantz told reporters. “Only when we achieve this goal, can we talk about calming things down. At the moment, there is no end-date.”

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Netanyahu really will do anything to stay in power.

"The conflict has led to the freezing of talks by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s opponents on forming a governing coalition to unseat him after Israel’s inconclusive March 23 election."

“The Israeli military will continue to attack and will bring about complete and long-term quiet,” Gantz told reporters. “Only when we achieve this goal, can we talk about calming things down. At the moment, there is no end-date.”
He definitely paid Hamas to attack Israel and kill Israeli's to stay in power. For. Sure.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I haven‘t bought a single item that is made in or comes from Israel since 2014.

American tax payers can pick up that slack thank you very much.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Has the ground invasion started yet? I know Israel has been dropping pamphlets warning civilians to head south.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I just talked to my family, they are all safe. I know you were all concerned
i cant imagine being in your shoes. im sorry for the stress this cause on a daily basisz and especially now

(and ftr, we do care. i almost wrotr something yesterday but decided it might be insensitive. what i was going to say is that in stepping in your shoes, it makes me wonder why anyone chooses to live there. im assuming most people there are very religious and think of it as sacred land. but i could be mistaken. and im ignorant to think its cake to just up and move to another country. ergo why i didnt send yeaterday. but yeh, im sending my best vibes to your family, for whatever thats worth

granted, my vibes probably dont mean shit, since im not a wizard

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
They don’t have anywhere to go, gaza is densely populated and Hamas purposely operates out of highly populated civilian areas. They don’t care if their people die or get wounded, they become “shahids,” just another martyr for the cause. It’s sick.
How awfully convenient. We only kill civilians because we say that the terrorists hide among them - it's the civilians fault for living near them. They only have themselves to blame for us blowing them up. Trust us.

I have spoken to dozens of former members of the IDF. Many were full of hatred. Many did not see Palestinians as humans. Some openly admitted to deliberately murdering civilians. It's sad what fear and hatred did to these people. I'm sure if I spoke to people from Hamas, I would hear the same things.

But it's indicative of not only the hatred that secretarian warfare always brings, but also the semi-fascist apartheid state Israel has become. Go to Northen Ireland. You will find some similarities in the attitudes of the people to each other but it's not even remotely on the same level in terms of intensity.

The indoctrination required to get so much of the population to dehumanize the other is a function of the Israeli state and its ability to suppress and erode the moderate, peaceful elements of Israeli society.

The IDF will happily continue to slaughter civilians just as Hamas will happily continue to do the same.

M

member 1013

How awfully convenient. We only kill civilians because we say that the terrorists hide among them - it's the civilians fault for living near them. They only have themselves to blame for us blowing them up. Trust us.

I have spoken to dozens of former members of the IDF. Many were full of hatred. Many did not see Palestinians as humans. Some openly admitted to deliberately murdering civilians. It's sad what fear and hatred did to these people. I'm sure if I spoke to people from Hamas, I would hear the same things.

But it's indicative of not only the hatred that secretarian warfare always brings, but also the semi-fascist apartheid state Israel has become. Go to Northen Ireland. You will find some similarities in the attitudes of the people to each other but it's not even remotely on the same level in terms of intensity.

The indoctrination required to get so much of the population to dehumanize the other is a function of the Israeli state and its ability to suppress and erode the moderate, peaceful elements of Israeli society.

The IDF will happily continue to slaughter civilians just as Hamas will happily continue to do the same.
Lol thanks for the tip

M

member 1013

The post was intended for others, buttercup. I know you are not capable of objective reason on this, I was only using your delusion to make a point.
I didn’t even disagree with you, I was laughing at you “dropping knowledge.” I love when people think I’m an Israel bot.