Society Isreal shot 400 civilian protestors yesterday killing 16

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
There are a shit ton of articles, if you take 2 seconds and google you will see. AP is as legit as they come, and the news is from many different sources, LOL at you trying to convince your "news sources" are accurate, while any news source that you don't agree wtih is not, sorry that aint working here cuzzo
LOL. You can't unfeed a child with a belly full of lead paint.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Both are equally wrong, I see what Isreal is doing being more evil, becaseu they knowing ahead of the time that they are gonna kill innocent people, forgoet about Isrealis or Palestine, we are talking about innocent people on this spinning planet in this outstanding universe. However, in the big picture, quite simply I think both are sides 50/50 wrong on this. I may think one side is acting in a more evil way, at least through my eyes, but I rightly see it as both at complete fault.

But you are faulting the other side more, and that is not alright. I think when everyday people, and especially governments, all collectively take the view I am saying, that is when you get peace in that region and peace in the world. This corny, optimistic, stuff is really the answer, easy answer but made tough by humanity having too much hubris. DasRy
I don't know, I think when you say one side is acting in a more evil way, that doesn't sound like you're attributing 50/50 blame.

But I don't think 50/50 blame should be given anyway. I'm 95/5 at this point in the Israeli's favour, and it's going to take a lot more than liberal biased fake news to change my mind.

If you're going to the border and you're attacking armed soldiers, and you're shot doing it, GOOD.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I don't know, I think when you say one side is acting in a more evil way, that doesn't sound like you're attributing 50/50 blame.

But I don't think 50/50 blame should be given anyway. I'm 95/5 at this point in the Israeli's favour, and it's going to take a lot more than liberal biased fake news to change my mind.

If you're going to the border and you're attacking armed soldiers, and you're shot doing it, GOOD.

I been trying to say it's a 50/50 so to better help me get that across I should detract about saying one side is acting more evil, so I take that away, and simply give it a 50/50. You having a 5% fault for the side you go with is not showing me you are really getting what is going on. I completely disagree with you not realizing that, you say

"If you're going to the border and you're attacking armed soldiers, and you're shot doing it, GOOD"

To me that is offensive and terrible, you can't condone innocent children and people being killed when a few bad guys lump themselves in with those people. We don't do that here in any hostage standoff, where innocents are mixed with bad guys, yes I know the situation is not exactly the same but the analogy has merit. I need to get back to this movie now, this is not exactly a fun topic to speak on. Rather enjoy my day and chill

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
You know want to know what cognitive dissonance really is, you are the epitome of that, newsflash, just cause links don't support your shit view dont mean they are not worthy, as if you are anyone to judge what a good link is

Also, you seem not aware of how to use google, there are limitless articles on the Isreali murdering of Palestinians

You are just a blind and a person I don't have much respect for
then prove me wrong & post one with a source other than the Gaza Health Ministry

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
I been trying to say it's a 50/50 so to better help me get that across I should detract about saying one side is acting more evil, so I take that away, and simply give it a 50/50. You having a 5% fault for the side you go with is not showing me you are really getting what is going on. I completely disagree with you not realizing that, you say

"If you're going to the border and you're attacking armed soldiers, and you're shot doing it, GOOD"

To me that is offensive and terrible, you can't condone innocent children and people being killed when a few bad guys lump themselves in with those people. We don't do that here in any hostage standoff, where innocents are mixed with bad guys, yes I know the situation is not exactly the same but the analogy has merit. I need to get back to this movie now, this is not exactly a fun topic to speak on. Rather enjoy my day and chill
I don't like women and children getting killed either - you blame the Israelis for it and I blame the Palestinians that are putting them up there to get killed.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
you can't condone innocent children and people being killed when a few bad guys lump themselves in with those people.
If the tens of thousands of people "who by the way chant death to the Jews and much worse" are not stopped at the border then those bad guys hiding will go in kill the soldiers innocent families. While the deaths of those chicken is tragic. All fault there lies at the feet of their shit bag parents that put them in that situation knowing full well what they were being used for.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
This is where I disagree. And it's not programmed Jew hatred. It's simple historical precedence.

Well Iraq is free now right? Not their fault they shit in their own beds killing each other. They cannot live in peace over there. Not without killing the Jews and Christians first. Look at Lebanon.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
No tax dollars went to Iran. Iran's own money which had been frozen in U.S. accounts due to sanctions were released back to Iran.
Still tax payers money right? Doesn't make a difference. Tax payers money goes to many other countries.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Well Iraq is free now right? Not their fault they shit in their own beds killing each other. They cannot live in peace over there. Not without killing the Jews and Christians first. Look at Lebanon.
Depends on your definition of free. But we had no business going into Iraq in the first place.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
The U.S. couldn't use that money. It was just frozen in the accounts.
True. But still tax payers money that went towards American interests in the region. I'm saying it's a long standing tradition.