Society Isreal shot 400 civilian protestors yesterday killing 16

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Exactly, so if you don't know who is who don't kill innocents
Personally I would try to find other ways of handling that also, i do not particularly like killing of people it always bothers me, im a sensitive bitch lol. I am just not in a position to even begin to think of what I would do or how i would handle that crazy situation. So so many factors again that people do not know. Their are channels of communication that expose what is truly happening but will never be brought to light. It is a really tough situation and if there is one thing life has taught us and will never change and has been this way forever, survival of the fittest, that is really it. Only the strong survive and although we are human we are truly just animals fighting in the jungle or whatever. We have not evolved the way we think we have, people are so blind and so willing to pick a side out of fear and lack of understanding and lack of any compromise because of ego and power. You need not look any further than how hard it is for 1 regular person to admit they are wrong about anything no matter how small or big. I happen to pride myself on being able to be wrong and admit im wrong and actually change my way of thinking if I feel necessary.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Personally I would try to find other ways of handling that also, i do not particularly like killing of people it always bothers me, im a sensitive bitch lol. I am just not in a position to even begin to think of what I would do or how i would handle that crazy situation. So so many factors again that people do not know. Their are channels of communication that expose what is truly happening but will never be brought to light. It is a really tough situation and if there is one thing life has taught us and will never change and has been this way forever, survival of the fittest, that is really it. Only the strong survive and although we are human we are truly just animals fighting in the jungle or whatever. We have not evolved the way we think we have, people are so blind and so willing to pick a side out of fear and lack of understanding and lack of any compromise because of ego and power. You need not look any further than how hard it is for 1 regular person to admit they are wrong about anything no matter how small or big. I happen to pride myself on being able to be wrong and admit im wrong and actually change my way of thinking if I feel necessary.

Good post, I think any honest person sees what Isreal is doing is cold blooded murder. If Mexicans went and stormed the border tomorrow, and some MS13 gang members where mixed in with normal Mexicans and they start throwing molotov cocktails and burning tires over the wall and at our border patrols, I doubt that we will just murder innocent Mexicans to get those scattered gang members, would use intelligence and take measures like going in with armed people, nutralizing the situation, holding in captive groups of people, then finding out who the actual people are doing that stuff, we would use video, technology and all these other measures Isreal is able to use but chooses not too.

Isreal is straight up murdering, literally murdering, scores of innocent Palestianians and only killing a few bad guys, then they have the sick mind to try to say that is okay.

Any person saying what they are doing is okay is a foul person, good on you for seeing the truth brother

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
If Mexicans went and stormed the border tomorrow, and some MS13 gang members where mixed in with normal Mexicans and they start throwing molotov cocktails and burning tires over the wall and at our border patrols
If they did this by the thousands all the while declaring death to Americans. why yes lethal force would justifiably be used.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
If they did this by the thousands all the while declaring death to Americans. why yes lethal force would justifiably be used.

Again, you are wrong in my view. That would never happen. We would never go by words that come out of their mouth, but by actions, and we would never murder innocent people in that scenario to kill a scattered few bad guys. No way, and you think lethal force is justified by a chant?

For your own sake you should correct your words

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Good post, I think any honest person sees what Isreal is doing is cold blooded murder. If Mexicans went and stormed the border tomorrow, and some MS13 gang members where mixed in with normal Mexicans and they start throwing molotov cocktails and burning tires over the wall and at our border patrols, I doubt that we will just murder innocent Mexicans to get those scattered gang members, would use intelligence and take measures like going in with armed people, nutralizing the situation, holding in captive groups of people, then finding out who the actual people are doing that stuff, we would use video, technology and all these other measures Isreal is able to use but chooses not too.

Isreal is straight up murdering, literally murdering, scores of innocent Palestianians and only killing a few bad guys, then they have the sick mind to try to say that is okay.

Any person saying what they are doing is okay is a foul person, good on you for seeing the truth brother
Hamas says most of protesters slain in Gaza were its members

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
"
More than 100 people have been killed and around 12,300 others wounded since the border protests began on March 30, according to the ministry."

And how about the 12,000 injured, many badly injured. How many of those are innocents?
Im not sure, I just saw that article and posted it as I feel its necessary to just understand a little bit how these sick fuckers think and work. It is not the Israeli armys job to weed out the good and bad lets not forget. They dont exactly have a chance or choice to sit there and say ok youre good watch out lol. Instead of killing what would you do, rubber bullets, and tear gas?. If people even if they were woman and children coming to your backyard and your house trying to do you harm what would you do?

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Im not sure, I just saw that article and posted it as I feel its necessary to just understand a little bit how these sick fuckers think and work. It is not the Israeli armys job to weed out the good and bad lets not forget. They dont exactly have a chance or choice to sit there and say ok youre good watch out lol. Instead of killing what would you do, rubber bullets, and tear gas?. If people even if they were woman and children coming to your backyard and your house trying to do you harm what would you do?

They are killing innocent who are mixed in with them, you can't justify that man

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Again, you are wrong in my view. That would never happen. We would never go by words that come out of their mouth, but by actions, and we would never murder innocent people in that scenario to kill a scattered few bad guys. No way, and you think lethal force is justified by a chant?

For your own sake you should correct your words
The example you gave wasn't just words.

If Mexicans went and stormed the border tomorrow, and some MS13 gang members where mixed in with normal Mexicans and they start throwing molotov cocktails and burning tires over the wall and at our border patrols

Also this.

we would never murder innocent people in that scenario to kill a scattered few bad guys

Is "we" the USA?

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The example you gave wasn't just words.

Also this.

we would never murder innocent people in that scenario to kill a scattered few bad guys

Is "we" the USA?

We is the USA

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
If Israel was going into gaza killing people then yes that would be murder. But defending the border of your country as 10's of thousands of people who openly shout for the extermination your people storm it trying to break in and kill you is not .

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Nonsense. Threatening to exterminate a race and committing mass terrorism on those people cannot be ignored.

Of course not, we are talking about the innocent people that are being murdered, not the ones who are trying to do horrible acts. Stay on point, people that are not breaching the border, or trying to inflict damage, are being killed. That is the issue, and you can't deny that either.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Of course not, we are talking about the innocent people that are being murdered, not the ones who are trying to do horrible acts. Stay on point, people that are not breaching the border, or trying to inflict damage, are being killed. That is the issue, and you can't deny that either.
people flying flaming kites, coming with grenades, lighting tires on fire to tires so hamas can sneak under cover. These are not innocent protestors. They know what their government is doing and using them for.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
people flying flaming kites, coming with grenades, lighting tires on fire to tires so hamas can sneak under cover. These are not innocent protestors. They know what their government is doing and using them for.

Show the video, show us visual proof. If you read what @conor mcgregor nut hugger put on here, innocent people away from that, walking and peacefully protesting, are being hit.

You try to step around that, but it's on here man.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Show the video, show us visual proof. If you read what @conor mcgregor nut hugger put on here, innocent people away from that, walking and peacefully protesting, are being hit.

You try to step around that, but it's on here man.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/IDFSpokesperson/status/996032259202445313?tfw_creator=foxnews&tfw_site=foxnews&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Fworld%2F2018%2F05%2F14%2Fisrael-says-three-armed-terrorists-among-37-reported-dead-in-gaza-border-clashes.html

<iframe src='//players.brightcove.net/590066524001/17afba39-9902-4343-a46b-498c3530b08e_default/index.html?videoId=5784537547001' allowfullscreen frameborder=0></iframe>

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
If Israel was going into gaza killing people then yes that would be murder. But defending the border of your country as 10's of thousands of people who openly shout for the extermination your people storm it trying to break in and kill you is not .
Would you consider this to be murder?

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Would you consider this to be murder?

Not knowing any of the circumstances of who the guy was I'd say yes, that or an execution.

I definitely don't think the idf is innocent in all of the bloodshed.

However I'm also not ignorant enough to call defending your border from 10's of thousands of people who wish your extermination murder either.

Last edited:

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
These Israeli people, I hope the shit that they want to happen to Palestine civilians, all happen to them.