Society Isreal shot 400 civilian protestors yesterday killing 16

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
You're right the IDF are murderers.
Good one lol. Yeah they are but the Palestinians as people are no better and no matter what the circumstance was they would still hate Israelis and never let them live in peace. You can say what you want about how tough Israel is but until you are sorrounded by people who won't accept your existence you won't ever know what to do or how it feels. Zeph you seem to be on some sort of quest. What's your goal? If you have such a voice and you're so passionate why not go out there and stop being a little pussy posting on a message board and do something. You seem to have a lot to say, think you know everything and are great at spinning shit. Sounds like your scummy enough to be a politician! Congrats.

M

member 3289

Good one lol. Yeah they are but the Palestinians as people are no better and no matter what the circumstance was they would still hate Israelis and never let them live in peace. You can say what you want about how tough Israel is but until you are sorrounded by people who won't accept your existence you won't ever know what to do or how it feels. Zeph you seem to be on some sort of quest. What's your goal? If you have such a voice and you're so passionate why not go out there and stop being a little pussy posting on a message board and do something. You seem to have a lot to say, think you know everything and are great at spinning shit. Sounds like your scummy enough to be a politician! Congrats.
You really need to stop with the ad hominem attacks.

No one will take you seriously if you keep it up.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
It's hip to hate Israel, they drink an IPA, adjust their glasses, stroke their beards and frown. They do not know what it is like to be surrounded by enemies that want you dead. It's like white people telling Africans to stop shooting lions because we want that romanticized picture Disney gave us, while they just want to live on their way to school.

M

member 3289

It's hip to hate Israel, they drink an IPA, adjust their glasses, stroke their beards and frown. They do not know what it is like to be surrounded by enemies that want you dead. It's like white people telling Africans to stop shooting lions because we want that romanticized picture Disney gave us, while they just want to live on their way to school.
Grouping/categorizing. Looks like it's time I stopped taking you seriously as well.

Welcome to the club. Most of the forum is on it for being retards, so you'll fit in nicely.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Grouping/categorizing. Looks like it's time I stopped taking you seriously as well.

Welcome to the club. Most of the forum is on it for being retards, so you'll fit in nicely.
So they should give the land to Palestinians? How can you as an American asks someone else to give land while you live on stolen land down there in Florida. Especially Florida, you live on blood and dirt my friend.

M

member 3289

So they should give the land to Palestinians?
They should stop ordering snipers to shoot them in the head.

How can you as an American asks someone else to give land while you live on stolen land down there in Florida. Especially Florida, you live on blood and dirt my friend.
I live on swampland that the white man dredged and drained.

M

member 3289

Yossarian @Yossarian they should also go by internationally recognized borders, not the borders they re-drew in 1967.

But that's the West Bank and this is Gaza.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
They should stop ordering snipers to shoot them in the head.

I live on swampland that the white man dredged and drained.
And how did the white man get there?

If you are American, look at yourself before you criticize Israel defending their land. You live on stolen land paid in blood. And the British? they created the mess in the middle east to begin with. Be mad at yourself. Or be willing to reteurn your land to the rightful owners. Let's keep it real. Slaves and natives died in your backyards. It's how nations are kept and built.

M

member 3289

And how did the white man get there?

If you are American, look at yourself before you criticize Israel defending their land. You live on stolen land paid in blood. And the British? they created the mess in the middle east to begin with. Be mad at yourself. Or be willing to reteurn your land to the rightful owners. Let's keep it real. Slaves and natives died in your backyards. It's how nations are kept and built.
Yes but it's 2018 and we're supposed to be more civilized.

I'm not Justin Trudeau so I'm not going to apologize for something my ancestors did.

M

member 1013

They do that everyday those scallywags. It’s like saying good morning for them.

“Mahmoud how are you? Death to Jews!”

“I’m good thank you, Ali! The only thing that could make this morning more beautiful would be death to all the Jews!”

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Yes but it's 2018 and we're supposed to be more civilized.

I'm not Justin Trudeau so I'm not going to apologize for something my ancestors did.
Wow buddy you lost a ton of credibility with that first statement. It's 2018 so we're supposed to be more civilized? Really? That's a very convenient thing to say. Your agenda is becoming so much more clear to me with every post I read from you on anything political. That's ok, at least I know where you stand on any issue going forward without having to actually read your posts.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Agendas like zeph and Conor don't need to see this. It's only one way and down one path for them.
It was a planned invasion with people probing the fence by rolling burning tires into the fence & trying to plant IED's to blow up the fence, firing off rifles & chucking molotov cocktails over the fence, & 30-40k paid protesters in the hopes of a large body count should they achieve their goal of breaching the fence when Israel had to defend itself from the people flooding through it. When they act like it was just kids chucking rocks they've already shown their agenda.