Society Isreal shot 400 civilian protestors yesterday killing 16

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I wonder what the Israelis have on Trump.

I mean we know Putin has him by the balls because of his water sports fetish, but what could Netanyahu have on him?

It's not impossible to tell Israel to eat a dick. Obama did it for 8 years.
Nobody has dirt on Trump. It would have already been released.

M

member 3289

Nobody has dirt on Trump. It would have already been released.
Christopher Steele and it has been.

Maybe Netanyahu has video of Ivanka taking a shit on someone's face?

As hot as she is, I don't see Agent Orange caving to Israeli demands just for her...

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Christopher Steele and it has been.

Maybe Netanyahu has video of Ivanka taking a shit on someone's face?

As hot as she is, I don't see Agent Orange caving to Israeli demands just for her...
and you laugh at conspiracy folks....LOL your batshit cray cray homeboy

I don't think you have much grasp of how everything is really working

Last edited:

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Because he actually believes he can broker the agreement that finally settles that region down. I'm not so optimistic.

He's operating in a way that is the opposite of peace and more and more innocent folks are dying due to this. He has destabilized the region, opposite of what you are saying he is trying to do.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
This has less to do with whatever Trumpito is doing and more to do with the apartheid regime in Israel. The US props up the regime financially, but doesn't make it fire bullets.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Isreal is as usual murdering innocent people, they are disgusting killers.
lol but a post above you said you didn't have an anti-Israel bias? Hahah

It's typical shit over there. We saw the same shit with ISIS, they'd build their strong holds next to hospitals or other civilian-occupied structures, and then when they got bombed and there was civilian casualties it was "OMG look at evil America killing civilians".

Like Truck said, these scumbags force women and children up to the front, praying that they get killed just so they can garner some sympathy. Fuck that. You don't hear about the Israelies sacrificing women in children like that.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
lol but a post above you said you didn't have an anti-Israel bias? Hahah

It's typical shit over there. We saw the same shit with ISIS, they'd build their strong holds next to hospitals or other civilian-occupied structures, and then when they got bombed and there was civilian casualties it was "OMG look at evil America killing civilians".

Like Truck said, these scumbags force women and children up to the front, praying that they get killed just so they can garner some sympathy. Fuck that. You don't hear about the Israelies sacrificing women in children like that.

I don't like the Isreali goverment but their people are great, but if you listen to me I also say I dont like the Palestinian government, or the Iranian government or the Suadi government,

That's not anti Isreal, I think every government in th emiddle east sucks, so am I anti Middle Eastern?

Again, if they force women and children up front, then that is further proof that you dont kill innocents. If some kid is forcefully put on the front line, some 12 year old poor kid, he had no choice in that and should not be murdered by Isreali's for that.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
He's operating in a way that is the opposite of peace and more and more innocent folks are dying due to this. He has destabilized the region, opposite of what you are saying he is trying to do.
If only I could tell you how it really is over there from first hand knowledge. Someone smart like you would understand and your views may change a bit

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
If only I could tell you how it really is over there from first hand knowledge. Someone smart like you would understand and your views may change a bit

Perhaps, maybe you right, I have an open mind. At the end of the day, I think all sides are wrong, its depressing. You got this hardline Isreali government, hard line Palestinian government, Saudi government sucks, Iran's government sucks, and all these innocent people are suffering due to this.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Perhaps, maybe you right, I have an open mind. At the end of the day, I think all sides are wrong, its depressing. You got this hardline Isreali government, hard line Palestinian government, Saudi government sucks, Iran's government sucks, and all these innocent people are suffering due to this.
Yes this is true, without a doubt. There is something bigger going on right now that the public doesn’t know and let’s just put it this way. Israel is right smack in the middle of it with a big target.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
I'm curious when it became our burden to secure the existence of Israel. The Balfour Declaration specifically noted the native people of Palestine weren't to be displaced.

Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia
The Indians weren't supposed to be displaced either here in the US. Guess what. They gone. Historically there's never been a nation called Palestine, it was a region maybe. Kind of what Kurdistan is going through yet no one asks the Turks to give that land back, or the Iraqians. The fact that a majority of nations recognize Palestine as a country does however not change history. And there are many more regions that are going through the same thing.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Yes this is true, without a doubt. There is something bigger going on right now that the public doesn’t know and let’s just put it this way. Israel is right smack in the middle of it with a big target.
If Israel was Palestine today, it would have been just another country filled with war and terror, much like the region is now.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
If Israel was Palestine today, it would have been just another country filled with war and terror, much like the region is now.

This shows his true mindset and it's clear bias against Palestinians are people, beyond government but actual people, that's sick. Ifrst of all Isreal is responsible for more blood and terror than Palestine ever has when you talk about global, not just that region but global.

2nd of all, it is an absolute depravement of dignity and truth to say that Palestine, if they had complete freedom and where free of the oppressive Isreali government, would then direct that anger towards other people, when they would finally be free and all the anger they had was due to that.

Take a special kind of ( I can't say what I think of him as a human because I will get banned) "ridiculous" person to even take that leap and unfairly judge people for what they will be before letting them get there

I ain't letting you get away with that nonsense, nope. Recognize Resolve