General It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Season 15

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
He's out before the 12th January bro.

Last series was pretty poor apart from the Charlie's episode.

Imo.

But I'm right doe.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
He's out before the 12th January bro.

Last series was pretty poor apart from the Charlie's episode.

Imo.

But I'm right doe.
Ah, loss in translation…release date was month/date (Dec 1st).
Every season has had its ups and downs, but for it to still be largely delivering after 14 seasons, that is pretty incredible.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Ah, loss in translation…release date was month/date (Dec 1st).
Every season has had its ups and downs, but for it to still be largely delivering after 14 seasons, that is pretty incredible.
Its my favourite American comedy ever hands down. Better than curb imo. But it’s lost its way since #11. but it will always be special to me. And I look forward to watching it.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Isn't she married to what's his nuts that's on the show?
She is married to Mac. His ex played the female lead originally, but they broke up and they needed to fill the role. She auditioned and everyone except him loved her, but he got outvoted so she got the role.

She actually shaped the character because originally she wasn’t supposed to be as dumb as the guys.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018

I can’t remember what season I’m on because I canceled Hulu a while back but Charlie is an all time great.
I can’t deal with all the commercials and I’m too cheap to cough up 12 bucks for ad free Hulu.

GOAT

Nov 17, 2021
The
She is married to Mac. His ex played the female lead originally, but they broke up and they needed to fill the role. She auditioned and everyone except him loved her, but he got outvoted so she got the role.

She actually shaped the character because originally she wasn’t supposed to be as dumb as the guys.
Yeah and the two of them run an Always Sunny themed gastropub in downtown Philly