General It begins. The monkeys are coming!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

They are vicious creatures. I read an article about one group of chimps they brutally wiped out another group and stole all Thier females.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

They are vicious creatures. I read an article about one group of chimps they brutally wiped out another group and stole all Thier females.
Well, it's been a good run.

M

member 3289

What kind of savage species would do such a thing???

In 2001, Juan Carlos Martínez-Cruzado of the University of Puerto Rico analyzed modern Puerto Ricans and found substantial amounts of Native American ancestry in their mitochondrial genomes—a subset of DNA that’s inherited from mothers.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Messed up situation. I wonder if you could taze a chimp.
probably...but closing the distance on a violent chimp is a death sentence

Could have tranquilized it, but it would still need to be put down or kept in solitary for rest of life

messed up indeed

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Leigh @Leigh do you reckon you could beat monkey? No rules
A chimp? No chance.

I went to Gibraltar and saw the Barbary apes. They're only little but so strong and fast. They run up walls like Spiderman. One cheeky cunt kicked me in the back, like the guy who kicked Arnie. It didn't hurt but their grip strength, speed and agility would be tough to deal with. A chimp would be horrible to fight.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
A chimp? No chance.

I went to Gibraltar and saw the Barbary apes. They're only little but so strong and fast. They run up walls like Spiderman. One cheeky cunt kicked me in the back, like the guy who kicked Arnie. It didn't hurt but their grip strength, speed and agility would be tough to deal with. A chimp would be horrible to fight.
They go for your face and your genitals with no remorse if they are pissed at ya.

Game over man

Nov 21, 2015

View: https://youtu.be/dQn1-mLkIHw

I stopped watching after they broke the the monkey's arm.
Watched an entire documentary on this behavior. Apparently its common
for them to band together and gang up and attack a well known asshole
that no one in the group likes.

Not sure if the attack you posted was eliminating an asshole though.

Chimps are scary!

Chimps beat up, murder and then cannibalise their former tyrant

img_1014.jpg

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2015

Yeah very human like...

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
A chimp? No chance.

Strengthwise, a chimp against an adult male is like an adult human male against a ten year old child. A 10 year old kid can get your attention with a punch or even KO you with a perfect shot...... but barring a total fluke, an adult male will just get mad and immediately Hulk smash a 10 year old and tear them apart in seconds, any way he feels like it.

??