General It doesn't pay to be nice

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
reminds me of rapper big duke who was shot in the neck breaking up a fight.

Yeah, I've been in business for many years, and one thing that sticks in my mind.

A guy I know - 'I just sold my auto parts shop to someone who seems like a really nice guy'

Me - 'That's not necessarily good'.

A guy I know - 'Yeah, he will probaly be broke within 6 months'

Moral to the story, nice guy was broke in 6 months.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I had a childhood friend Chris that was a real nice guy. His family had a real bad reputation growing up and it always seemed to give him trouble. He was even blamed for stealing the classes milk money at one point. Anyways, as he grew up he was able to shake the bad fog of his family and do something with his life. We grew apart as we got older and lost touch but he eventually went to law school and became a lawyer. Years later while in line at a restaurant 2 men got in an argument and one pulled a knife, Chris who had always made the best peace, tried to break it up and was stabbed in the throat and died instantly.
So yeah, sometimes being the nice guy doesn’t pay.

M

member 1013

Would never happen.

I'm vaccinated and activate my gluteus maximus with programmed progressive overload three to four times a week.
Make sure to target the minimus as well for a full, rounded profile

M

member 1013

I had a childhood friend Chris that was a real nice guy. His family had a real bad reputation growing up and it always seemed to give him trouble. He was even blamed for stealing the classes milk money at one point. Anyways, as he grew up he was able to shake the bad fog of his family and do something with his life. We grew apart as we got older and lost touch but he eventually went to law school and became a lawyer. Years later while in line at a restaurant 2 men got in an argument and one pulled a knife, Chris who had always made the best peace, tried to break it up and was stabbed in the throat and died instantly.
Fuck man

RIP

no sequel

Last edited by a moderator:

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
Top 5 movies