General It'll be car time soon

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
post em if you got em....

pretty pumped for car show season this year, fresh paint and new trim coming to the old Belair

my old man the day we brought it home

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
That is a SWEET ride. Did you restore it or buy it the pristine?

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
What does it need because it looks great.
ive still got alot of work to do to the air system, the trunk was rotten so we cut it out and still have to weld the pan back in, the engine bay needs some sprucing and we plan on splitting the exhaust its a straight 6 in it

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
ive still got alot of work to do to the air system, the trunk was rotten so we cut it out and still have to weld the pan back in, the engine bay needs some sprucing and we plan on splitting the exhaust its a straight 6 in it
Still a sweet ride man. Exterior is plush.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

it's like 95% done. Just needs front and rear suspension, wheels, engine, transmission, body/paint, and interior.
but that's it.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Posted late lastnight was a gorgeous 81 Malibu "Iraqi Taxi"

All oroginal, v8 with a saginaw 3 speed manual transmission. The tow truck is grabbing it right now cost me 250 big ones. We will most likely rip it apart but it's going to be tough to not hold onto it. Fucking 3 speed!!!!

Still got the original dash with the speedo that goes to 240km

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Belair is getting painted, we wont get her back till Christmas. Getting a whole new interior and we ordered all new trim. I got a cliffford performance dual carb and headers. Pumped for car show season next year

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Posted late lastnight was a gorgeous 81 Malibu "Iraqi Taxi"

All oroginal, v8 with a saginaw 3 speed manual transmission. The tow truck is grabbing it right now cost me 250 big ones. We will most likely rip it apart but it's going to be tough to not hold onto it. Fucking 3 speed!!!!

Still got the original dash with the speedo that goes to 240km
What a beauty!

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Belair is getting painted, we wont get her back till Christmas. Getting a whole new interior and we ordered all new trim. I got a cliffford performance dual carb and headers. Pumped for car show season next year

That is fucking sick.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
What a piece of garbage!!!!

It doesn't even have a hood or wheels. How are you supposed to drive it without wheels? You can't even see through the windshield. I'll never understand "car" people.

Gosh.
I laughed at this way too much.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
What a piece of garbage!!!!

It doesn't even have a hood or wheels. How are you supposed to drive it without wheels? You can't even see through the windshield. I'll never understand "car" people.

Gosh.
Do you not understand that he pimped it out with star wars legs?

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I also got a LT1 out of a roadmaster that is waiting to go into the Malibu
How many cars do you have? Do you fix them up and sell them, or are you more of a collector? I've got 2 classics but both are not running at the moment. My gto needs a new rear axel (was leaking, replaced rear axel seal 3 times and it only lasted a week before leaking again, so must be warped), and my c10 has a hole in the top of the radiator. So much fun when they don't have problems, but it truly is a hobby.