General It's hard not to like Tulsi Gabbard

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
As an Australian I can only observe the American political circus but if I did live there I would be a Trump supporter 100%.

But damn, I have to say that Tulsi Gabbard is by far the best person that the Democrats currently have in their endless list of candidates.

The fact that Hillary Clinton hates Gabbard and is making up bullshit about her, speaks volumes in itself.

Tulsi Gabbard will not be allowed to win the DNC nomination, even if she had the full support of it's voter base. She's not a part of the right club and they would rather nominate a terrible candidate with no chance of winning than to give Gabbard the nomination.

She is by far the most genuine and compassionate of the 18 DNC candidates, can you imagine any of the others doing this video and making it work?

As an Australian I can only observe the American political circus but if I did live there I would be a Trump supporter 100%.

But damn, I have to say that Tulsi Gabbard is by far the best person that the Democrats currently have in their endless list of candidates.

The fact that Hillary Clinton hates Gabbard and is making up bullshit about her, speaks volumes in itself.

Tulsi Gabbard will not be allowed to win the DNC nomination, even if she had the full support of it's voter base. She's not a part of the right club and they would rather nominate a terrible candidate with no chance of winning than to give Gabbard the nomination.

She is by far the most genuine and compassionate of the 18 DNC candidates, can you imagine any of the others doing this video and making it work?

Didn't read a word but thank God for Aussies

Love u m8

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
the bitch is cool just because she sang a song? Fuck her with the rest of the democrats. Trump doesnt sing but he gets shit done

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I was waiting for a toga-wearing John Belushi to come crashing through the back door and smash that ukele against the wall.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Tulsi is the only one that could beat Trump, but the dems won't install her.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'm not saying that she'd be a great President, just that she's more human than the rest of the swamp dwellers.

And I'd love to bang her.
agreed
I have a lil crush on her

but I have a feeling she is a wolf in sheeps clothing

CFR ties and also had to kiss the ring to get any coverage as of late

I surf and love music and working out so she rings my bell...but I think that is what she is intended to do

I do love her stance on war, that shit is right on.

I'm Rambo FYI

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
agreed
I have a lil crush on her

but I have a feeling she is a wolf in sheeps clothing

CFR ties and also had to kiss the ring to get any coverage as of late

I surf and love music and working out so she rings my bell...but I think that is what she is intended to do

I do love her stance on war, that shit is right on.

I'm Rambo FYI

Hey Rambo, I agree with you.

She is CFR and she's been around a long time in the DNC, and she reached a high position in the party a few years ago before stepping down to endorse Bernie Sanders. Which seems to be the catalyst for why the DNC elite turned against her.

The fact that she likes Sanders is a concern in itself, and she is definitely showing us the side of her character that she thinks will appeal to the most people.

That being said, I still like her better than any of the other DNC candidates.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
on the whole she's the best Democratic candidate and could definitely beat Trump but she doesn't support regime change War so the neoliberal won't allow it

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
on the whole she's the best Democratic candidate and could definitely beat Trump but she doesn't support regime change War so the neoliberal won't allow it
Yeah i see her packing stadiums across the country /s