Lifestyle Its national grilled cheese day.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Since you have strong opinions on food...

What are your thoughts on all of these "fancy" grilled cheese sandwiches that have tons of other foods on them?

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015

What are your thoughts on all of these "fancy" grilled cheese sandwiches that have tons of other foods on them?
Only bacon is acceptable imo. Otherwise it's just a sandwich, which is ok. Just don't call it a grilled cheese.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

They’re called, grow your beard to an unacceptably disgusting length, allow poo particles to sit in the beard, shave the side of your head leaving the top longer so you really look out of place, order a quinoa and oatmeal breakfast, attend a “tap takeover” at your local bar, pretend to know what you’re talking about, pretend you like the fake beer and ultimately bandwagon jump anything you can to appear “well rounded” and “knowledgeable”

Fat Hing Dinger

Hing dinging 24/7
Apr 10, 2018
I make mine with onion and tomato slices in between two pieces of sharp cheddar on butter top wheat. Very dominant

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
They’re called, grow your beard to an unacceptably disgusting length, allow poo particles to sit in the beard, shave the side of your head leaving the top longer so you really look out of place, order a quinoa and oatmeal breakfast, attend a “tap takeover” at your local bar, pretend to know what you’re talking about, pretend you like the fake beer and ultimately bandwagon jump anything you can to appear “well rounded” and “knowledgeable”
Get back in your box!!

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
This thread is about grilled cheese sammies, damn it! I've reported you both for fighter bashing.