General It's time to free Galt

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Write out your questions and I will do the interview. I will go in with a stab proof vest, because I am brave and willing to die for "the story." The vest does not protect me, as it's just 3 sweaters.
I've been messaging him this morning. He is alive and well. Haha

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Just spoke to him but he was too busy for a chat. He was at a fish market dipping his dick into an aquarium of piranha just to show them who was boss. The crowd seemed impressed, as I saw many camera flashes, and heard tons of cheers. He is dipping it, swirling it, and thrusting his hips making stabbing motions, and the piranha are terrified.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
He's now live streaming it. The crowd is cheering. An elderly woman hobbled up to congratulate him and get a pic and he dick slapped her. The crowd is roaring!

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
The cops just showed up to disperse the crowd since they were blocking traffic. They have a megaphone shouting in thai, and I can't translate. Galt walked up with his pants around his ankles and dick slapped the megaphone to the ground and it broke into pieces. The crowd goes wild!

This is all happening too fast for me to attempt to cover it live, but it is nuts!

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The cops just showed up to disperse the crowd since they were blocking traffic. They have a megaphone shouting in thai, and I can't translate. Galt walked up with his pants around his ankles and dick slapped the megaphone to the ground and it broke into pieces. The crowd goes wild!

This is all happening too fast for me to attempt to cover it live, but it is nuts!
Well hopefully he diddnt punch the cop this time

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
The mayor just showed up to calm the crowd down, but he did the opposite, unintentionally. He made a very brief speech, then handed Galt the key to the city! Galt dicks slapped the key out of the mayor's hand and into the crowd. There is a riot of sorts (in a very polite thai way) to get the key. Meanwhile, galt is standing on someone's shoulders swinging his dick like a windmill!

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
It was just chaos in the streets, then the stream cut off and state ran media appeared briefly. My thai is very poor, but it appears they said, and repeated, free galt.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
It was just chaos in the streets, then the stream cut off and state ran media appeared briefly. My thai is very poor, but it appears they said, and repeated, free galt.
Unfortunately we have all see his dick. You could have come up with something more believable. He isnt dickslapping the inside of his underwear with that button.

T

The Big Guy

Free galt.
I still plan on visiting thailand and Disciplined Galt @Disciplined Galt

I plan on getting drunk as fuck with galt. If we get in a knife fight in a thai alley then we will laugh about it while getting stitched up. Hell maybe we will stich eachother up

Drunken stabbing threats are just the norm where he lives. Dont be intolerant of different cultures. That's very ignorant of you guys.

Are we gonna pink Papi Chingon @Papi Chingon for cutting grass and eating tacos? No way jose.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I still plan on visiting thailand and Disciplined Galt @Disciplined Galt

I plan on getting drunk as fuck with galt. If we get in a knife fight in a thai alley then we will laugh about it while getting stitched up. Hell maybe we will stich eachother up

Drunken stabbing threats are just the norm where he lives. Dont be intolerant of different cultures. That's very ignorant of you guys.

Are we gonna pink Papi Chingon @Papi Chingon for cutting grass and eating tacos? No way jose.
Or shit shat because he sucks so much dick? It's his culture, he wants to be a frog!

I don't judge him for it

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It was once said by a man who couldn't quit,

Galt man please can I have another hit,

The Galt man said bro I don't give shit

And then got pinked,/ banned again for using racist words that don't rhyme.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
it is weird that he got banned for that and not for showing us his tiny penis.
I was speaking to him yesterday. He has a new lady friend who he plans on unleashing it upon. She's very nice looking.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
From what I could tell at least. She had a ninja mask (like my avatar)