itsssss TIME!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thrifty

Jan 20, 2015
Hello everyone! Thrifty here checking in! Love the new site so far, good to see more alternatives popping up besides the UG. One quick note, can we sticky boxing discussion threads when fights come that are worth noting. Also I would love to contribute to this site in more ways than threads. This seems like its gonna be awesome so I'm definitely IN on making this site the best possible site it can be! Also WAR Connor!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Thrifty;n3739 said:
Hello everyone! Thrifty here checking in! Love the new site so far, good to see more alternatives popping up besides the UG. One quick note, can we sticky boxing discussion threads when fights come that are worth noting. Also I would love to contribute to this site in more ways than threads. This seems like its gonna be awesome so I'm definitely IN on making this site the best possible site it can be! Also WAR Connor!
Welcome Thrifty! Happy to see you over here my man.

We can absolutely sticky boxing event threads here. We want ALL combat sports and promotions to be discussed equally here, without bias, agenda, or competing interests.

Shoot me a PM about the ideas you have for contributing please. I would love to discuss it.

Thrifty

Jan 20, 2015
I Wild Each It;n3742 said:
Welcome Thrifty! Happy to see you over here my man.

We can absolutely sticky boxing event threads here. We want ALL combat sports and promotions to be discussed equally here, without bias, agenda, or competing interests.

Shoot me a PM about the ideas you have for contributing please. I would love to discuss it.
Will do man and thanks!

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Awesome. Does everyone want to keep this as hodgepodge of all combat sports or do we want to ever create items like a boxing a subforum?? Well take a more formal poll later but if you read this id love to know your thoughts.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I love the idea of additional combat sports stickies, maybe a sub-forum called "Ringside" for boxing?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
seekntruth;n3811 said:
I love the idea of additional combat sports stickies, maybe a sub-forum called "Ringside" for boxing?

Cageside and Ringside. I like it my brother!

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I Wild Each It;3818 said:
seekntruth;n3811 said:

Cageside and Ringside. I like it my brother!
I had hoped people would feel that way. I'll put it in place.