I've been Chosen to represent TMMAC as member of The Legends of the Cage voting panel

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
This morning I was chosen to represent themmacommunity.com as the 6th voting member of the 12 person Legends of the cage Hall of Fame panel. Looking forward to working with them to help them continue the work they are doing. Along with helping current and former MMA fighters. They also help with anti bullying and do a hospital tour to help sick children. Great chance for me to be associated with this awesome group. Plan to speak with Brian later tonight to get all the info and details on the voting process.

The current panel members are
1-Roberto Villa fightbookmma.com
2- Nick Baldwin Bloodyelbow.com
3- the Ducross Brothers podcast
4- Dave Madden mmagold podcast
5- Keith Robert Mmatakeover.com
6- Matthew Hawkins themmacommunity.com
7- Rob Meade funkymonkey radio
8-Dan Cox modern pugelist ENT and fight tv

View: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=826807550806768&id=497006590453534

Last edited:

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
That's awesome Hawk! Brian seems like a super good guy and I like what he's done. Interesting to see what doors this will open up for you, congrats!

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
That's awesome Hawk! Brian seems like a super good guy and I like what he's done. Interesting to see what doors this will open up for you, congrats!
Who knows
They have a ton of things getting going. Looking maybe to have a place for some of my memorabilia and stories in their future museum. Also possibly mentioned to be in the mma movie they are producing. Playing myself aged several years as the old fan that's seen it all. Some other things as well but all still in the planning stage. Glad to be associated with such a cool group and possibly getting a larger audience for people interested in my writings.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I hope you get to keep traveling the globe, enjoying this great sport that special fans like yourself help build!If I ever part ways with my EliteXC fight worn Shorts you'll be the recipient...Plus what makes it special is they were from the last ever EliteXC!

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
I hope you get to keep traveling the globe, enjoying this great sport that special fans like yourself help build!If I ever part ways with my EliteXC fight worn Shorts you'll be the recipient...Plus what makes it special is they were from the last ever EliteXC!
The Legends are doing and event with Dan severn, Gary myers and a few others in fort wayne. Not sure how far that is from you. Man those shorts would be awesome but if they open up their museum fight worn shorts from their last show is what they are looking for. They would be cased along with your name and any info from the fight/event.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
The Legends are doing and event with Dan severn, Gary myers and a few others in fort wayne. Not sure how far that is from you. Man those shorts would be awesome but if they open up their museum fight worn shorts from their last show is what they are looking for. They would be cased along with your name and any info from the fight/event.
Gary Myers Team Wolf Pack was our old team..dudes a legend and a great guy