I've got 3 really cool Q&A's lined up but...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Well don't write it down on your computer, we wouldn't want anyone getting the scoop on you. :p

SickEye

"Sim sala bim bamba sala do saladim"
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'm probably out of the loop because I don't pay much attention...but the last Q&A I remember on the UG was Mark Coleman, and he was obviously not really into it at all.

Was that the last one on there? I'm sure there's been more but...

MMACOM has like two a day. Too bad Kirik and Jason don't have that FIRE that IWEA and Splinty have!

Or maybe they did at one time and are just discombobulated.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
I'm probably out of the loop because I don't pay much attention...but the last Q&A I remember on the UG was Mark Coleman, and he was obviously not really into it at all.

MMACOM has like two a day. Too bad Kirik and Jason don't have that FIRE that IWEA and Splinty have!

Meathead did one.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

I expect "other places" to pick up on this idea soon enough.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
If you don't tell is it means youre a necrophiliac who don't pull out and have walking dead babies on the way..