General I've just brought a new writing programme called Scrivener, AMA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
Its a thread about a UBER driver and a cat. Thought it was about you
Not an Uber driver. As I said already, the word uber predates Uber the taxi firm. There is a cat in it however. You got that right. Btw Jojo is in it (again)!

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
They pinked me for two months for nothing mate. You are fucked. Best advice is take notes while you are on lockdown and use it as ammunition when you get out.

Good luck!
Thanks man. I'm glad you're back now anyway!

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Not an Uber driver. As I said already, the word uber predates Uber the taxi firm. There is a cat in it however. You got that right. Btw Jojo is in it (again)!
John, you are so crazy. You should name the uber driver a crazy cat man named Conor that gives 20 dollar blowjobs to businessmen. Be sure to name @conor mcgregor nut hugger as a consultant since its based on his life.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
Lol. Please believe me, he's got nothing to do with it!
I know but he is a faygot and a crazy cat woman. It would be a best seller if you wrote about him and how hard it is for him to make money as a transvestite uber driver, prostitute cat lover

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
I know but he is a faygot and a crazy cat woman. It would be a best seller if you wrote about him and how hard it is for him to make money as a transvestite uber driver, prostitute cat lover
I think that's a bit harsh. I only write about close friends or imaginary people. Not some random people who slag me off on the internet? Would you like a copy when it is finished. This should be the best one yet? Also Splinty @Splinty the offer is there for you as well?

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
I think that's a bit harsh. I only write about close friends or imaginary people. Not some random people who slag me off on the internet? Would you like a copy when it is finished. This should be the best one yet? Also Splinty @Splinty the offer is there for you as well?
I would love a copy. If you could sign it that would make it even better. Has to be a instant classic. I am ypur biggest supporter

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
I would love a copy. If you could sign it that would make it even better. Has to be a instant classic. I am ypur biggest supporter
It could take some months before I find an agent. If at all? If you want, send me your address to post the manuscript to, and I can send you a printed copy? How does that sound. By the way, you might want to pm me??

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I have been working at my new book. Fighting Madness by John Robinson is still available to buy from Amazon, or all good book retailers, if you want to get a copy??
What the hell is chapter 7-Ninjakiller about?...

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
What the hell is chapter 7-Ninjakiller about?...
The main focus in the chapter is about my being kicked out of numerous martial arts clubs. Sorry if the chapter headings are a bit fluffy. I was using poetic licence. It's still a great book. Even if I do say so myself.

It's about my friends, and those I've lost. As well as the trials I faced in bringing my partner over from Kenya. I probably should do a new blurb?