I've started a YouTube channel centered on WMMA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Leto1776

Aug 25, 2017
I posted my first video this afternoon, previewing Invicta FC 26 and Bellator 190. Please check it out, watch the vid, feel free to subscribe. This first video was rushed and is low quality, but I plan bigger things for the future, including fighter interviews.

Link: WMMA Scene Now

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I posted my first video this afternoon, previewing Invicta FC 26 and Bellator 190. Please check it out, watch the vid, feel free to subscribe. This first video was rushed and is low quality, but I plan bigger things for the future, including fighter interviews.

Subscribed homie. Subscribe to ours when you have time please: The MMA Community

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015

Subscribed
I’ve seen more live wmma than most people in this world from bare knuckle on Indian reservations to Gina vs Cyborg and almost every huge women’s fight since. I’ll be at ufc 219 as well. If you’re interested in a guest I’d be happy to help you out and talk the fight game. I’m also looking for more experience doing these things as I have some plans for the future . Hit me up anytime if it’s something that would interest you.

Leto1776

Aug 25, 2017
It's about 11:35 EST. I'm thinking of going live at about 11:00EST to discuss this weekends fights, and anything else people might want to discuss. Let me know if you want me to bring something up.