Jacare has the rona

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I know a guy who was born retarded then somehow he was allowed over 100 amateur boxing matches

as you can imagine he was terrible and got pummeled

And is now even smarter
Fascinating story Lars
Stories like this are why I read the backside of karate forum's

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I know a guy who was born retarded then somehow he was allowed over 100 amateur boxing matches

as you can imagine he was terrible and got pummeled

And is now even smarter
Some boxers age like a fine wine

Take bhop for instance

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
oh look guys, one of the world's leading scientists :rolleyes:

why would anyone need to wash their hands regularly if they couldn't spread the disease that way? if Dana White rubbed his eyes with his knuckles he could easily contract it.
You have so much bacteria all over your hands all the time. I just want to point that out.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don’t even wash after I wipe

Its pointless
Have you ever thought of abandoning the Palestine rebels and joining the Taliban?

They would probably fast track you to a middle ranked officer.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Ok I'll say what everyone should have been thinking...

Why in the shit did it have to be Jacare when Hardy or Alvey would have been much better options for the Rona to get? Such bullshit!

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Why in the shit did it have to be Jacare when Hardy or Alvey would have been much better options for the Rona to get? Such bullshit!
I heard he got it trying to feed a bus a carrot. Just what I'm hearing yo

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Would they let me wear my kippa?
I don't know what that is. I'm not gonna lie they are pretty stringent on uniforms. They wouldn't let me join because the women there grow Fuller beards than me.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015

Jacare hails from Bozoland, the #1 place in the world where the corona is traveling fastest and more freely, with endorsement from the federal government.

anyway I hope everyone involved with this card gets the corona and dies, except for Gaethje.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Im wondering if there can be any legal consequences. Can say cejudo sue WME if he test positive in the coming weeks and it can be traced back to this event ?
How preposterous would it be for a guy who is making money by getting punched, kicked, slammed, twisted into submission, elbowed and kneed to sue over a virus that has a seemingly 0.38% fatality rate and only about 10% of those who die from it don't have a serious underlying condition...

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
how can he say he'll protect his source when it can only be someone competing on the card? :D

and why is it any of his business?
Zach has always had the fighters backs. And he's the best journalist ever to cover mma.

I would trust him.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
how can he say he'll protect his source when it can only be someone competing on the card? :D

and why is it any of his business?
He has done a great job predicting evey move UFC has made so far if you have been following along...