Jacare is a B-level fighter.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 603

I get the trolling for laughs thing, but only to a point.... Acting like you don't know why a 5x BJJ world champion and a legitimate top 5 MW is a good fighter, that's just stupidity

Joemacka

Bisping is GOAT
Oct 19, 2015
I get the trolling for laughs thing, but only to a point.... Acting like you don't know why a 5x BJJ world champion and a legitimate top 5 MW is a good fighter, that's just stupidity
BJJ and MMA are two different things. I didnt say he isnt a good fighter just that he isnt a top guy which has been proven many times.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
His corner man is just hilarious. He does that silly alligator thing continuously through the walk out and introductions. It's just annoying and embarrassing after a while.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Or maybe Whitaker is in his prime and feeling his oats right now

Give respect u cheeky cunt

Jacare has been thru some wars and just cause he lost doesn't mean jack

He has the only non Fluke over last decades hottest fighter Mousasi....Hall and Mo got a bit lucky, and lyoto was a draw IMO

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
I kinda feel that also...plus he had surgery to clean out a ton of bone chips in elbow...had to take a toll on his training
Oh, I didnt know that. He looked to be in good shape by most standards, but compared to other versions of jacare, he looked very soft. He's usually cut outta granite.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
I'm not a fan of these threads after a guy like Jacare loses. This is mma fake fan bs and joe you are much much better than that.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Whittaker gets the biggest win of his career and his fellow countryman (close enough) makes a thread discrediting his opponent.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Jacare's UFC loss column consists of last night and a SD to a juiced up Yoel, and we have to sit here and read about him being a "B level" fighter.

The fuck is wrong with some of you?