Jacare, Rockhold & Romero Have No Balls

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Coast

Land of the Prince Bishops
Oct 18, 2017
Just been thinking about the fighters that have been slating Bisping over the past year.

Rockhold. Jacare. Romero.

They've been bitching and whining about him not being active and they all want a title shot.

Bisping loses to GSP and immediately takes another fight where a win puts him above the above.

Are these guys stupid or what? Are they so adverse to taking a risk they'd rather see Bisping leap frog them in title picture? Are they too afraid to take a fight on short notice against a smaller guy?

Take the biggest whiner of the lot for example - Luke Rockhold. Luke has already smashed Wiedman, the one of the top guys currently coming off a win. If Rockhold was somehow able to find his testicles in time he could have challenged Gastelum and a win would have put him in the number 1 contenders spot. Romero and Jacacre could have also put themselves amongst the mix.

No, but these guys will be the first to bitch at Bisping if he somehow gets himself back in the title picture.

Last edited:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Dear diary,

Today OP got mad for no reason, I think I'll go watch Star trek while he settles down.

-Song2

Coast

Oct 18, 2017
Dear diary,

Today OP got mad for no reason, I think I'll go watch Star trek while he settles down.

-Song2
I don't get mad for no reason, takes a lot to wind me up.

And WTF do you think you doing watching Star Trek, Star Wars is way better you sad trekkie.

Jesus Christ. Some people.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Just been thinking about the fighters that have been slating Bisping over the past year.

Rockhold. Jacare. Romero.

They've been bitching and whining about him not being active and they all want a title shot.

Bisping loses to GSP and immediately takes another fight where a win puts him above the above.

Are these guys stupid or what? Are they so adverse to taking a risk they'd rather see Bisping leap frog them in title picture? Are they too afraid to take a fight on short notice against a smaller guy?

Take the biggest whiner of the lot for example - Luke Rockhold. Luke has already smashed Wiedman, the one of the top guys currently coming off a win. If Rockhold was somehow able to find his testicles in time he could have challenged Gastelum and a win would have put him in the number 1 contenders spot. Romero and Jacacre could have also put themselves amongst the mix.

No, but these guys will be the first to bitch at Bisping if he somehow gets himself back in the title picture.
Pretty much hard to hate on bisping here....and I tried, but he stepped up.

I hate that he has me proud

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don't get mad for no reason, takes a lot to wind me up.

And WTF do you think you doing watching Star Trek, Star Wars is way better you sad trekkie.

Jesus Christ. Some people.
Did you watch the new series?

They said fuck! Twice in one episode

Coast

Oct 18, 2017
Pretty much hard to hate on bisping here....and I tried, but he stepped up.

I hate that he has me proud
You should go and buy his Reebok kit to show you care. Wear it with your chest puffed out.

Don't forget his podcast today, should be a good one (he really does have a good podcast btw).

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
You should go and buy his Reebok kit to show you care. Wear it with your chest puffed out.

Don't forget his podcast today, should be a good one (he really does have a good podcast btw).
I like his gamemess but can’t stand him tbh.

I admitted I wanted to see him ko Luke but then he got on me fucking nerves within minutes of doing that.

I’ll give him credit though, all these other “fighters” want to pick and choose fights.....fuck sake.

I respect him though.....almost makes me like him.

Unreal tbh, I have shit on him for ducking fights and well, he did, but gosh dang does he have some game stepping up.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

I admitted I wanted to see him ko Luke but then he got on me fucking nerves within minutes of doing that.

I’ll give him credit though, all these other “fighters” want to pick and choose fights.....fuck sake.

Unreal tbh, I have shit on him for ducking fights and well, he did, but gosh dang does he have some game stepping up.
Admission of fighter bashing

MoDs please ban this user

Coast

Oct 18, 2017

It's refreshing to see honestly I guess, some people just can't bring themselves to muster up even a single compliment, even if they have been impressed by him.

I don't think he has ever ducked a fight, at least not in the sense that was afraid to fight them. He's basically just played every hand that has been dealt to him up until he won the Belt. He got a lot of stick after his defense against Hendo for not fighting Romero and opting to have an operation instead, people pointed to the fact he was going to fight GSP without the op but his reason was pretty valid - he said he was prepared to risk it for the Millions involved in a GSP superfight, but not for the thousands involved in a fight against Romero. He then agreed to fight the winner of Whitaker - Romero, its not his fault Romero lost and Whitaker got injured.

Remember this isn't Bispings first short notice fight either, theres Rockhold and Sonnen and he also offered to fight DC on a couple of days notice after Jones pissed hot, despite fighting Rockhold just weeks earlier.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
It's refreshing to see honestly I guess, some people just can't bring themselves to muster up even a single compliment, even if they have been impressed by him.

I don't think he has ever ducked a fight, at least not in the sense that was afraid to fight them. He's basically just played every hand that has been dealt to him up until he won the Belt. He got a lot of stick after his defense against Hendo for not fighting Romero and opting to have an operation instead, people pointed to the fact he was going to fight GSP without the op but his reason was pretty valid - he said he was prepared to risk it for the Millions involved in a GSP superfight, but not for the thousands involved in a fight against Romero. He then agreed to fight the winner of Whitaker - Romero, its not his fault Romero lost and Whitaker got injured.

Remember this isn't Bispings first short notice fight either, theres Rockhold and Sonnen and he also offered to fight DC on a couple of days notice after Jones pissed hot, despite fighting Rockhold just weeks earlier.
Yeah, i respect people who step up man....like Conor did.....he was like, “bring someone to the fight and I’ll be across the octagon waiting”......no bitching, no complaining, bring someone. Conor could have said no to Diaz or Mendez but he didn’t

Coast

Oct 18, 2017
Yeah, i respect people who step up man....like Conor did.....he was like, “bring someone to the fight and I’ll be across the octagon waiting”......no bitching, no complaining, bring someone. Conor could have said no to Diaz or Mendez but he didn’t
I probably feel the same about a Conor as you do Bisping. But yeah, Conor could have said fuck it after RDA pulled out (I wonder how much RDA regrets that now?), and had the whole show cancelled - like a certain JBJ would have.

The decision to fight made him a global name, even if he did lose.

As they say - "Fortune Favours The Bold"

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I probably feel the same about a Conor as you do Bisping. But yeah, Conor could have said fuck it after RDA pulled out (I wonder how much RDA regrets that now?), and had the whole show cancelled - like a certain JBJ would have.

The decision to fight made him a global name, even if he did lose.

As they say - "Fortune Favours The Bold"

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015

Gibberish

Posting Machine
Dec 2, 2015
It's just Bisping's way of continuing to avoid anyone decent in the division.

I don't think beating up a fat WW who Weidman already molested gets him back in the title picture any sooner. He'll still have to go through one of the big boys.

Last edited:
M

member 603

Jacare was just cleared to resume normal training, he went into the Whitaker fight with the injury. Him not taking a short notice fight coming back from an injury is advisable for him.

There is a rumored Rockhold v Romero fight in the works, that's a top selling fight, no sense busting that fight up if it's true to have two of their top 4 fighters fight the #9 ranked guy.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Bisping stepped up. Just like he has his entire career. Always willing to fight anyone.

*except when he had the belt
Can't argue Bisping's will to fight, his work ethic, and fights anyone. But yes, the belt came in the picture and that all changed.